Rate Dr. Megan Kelly

Dr. Megan Kelly's Ratings

Dr. Kelly is a fantastic OB/GYN. She's very down to earth and caring. I would not have wanted anyone else to deliver my 2 babies. With 2 c-sections, my recovery time was almost nothing and I have the tiniest perfect scar. I even delayed a move out of state because I didn't want to have someone else deliver my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2008

She was a great doctor! I felt so comfortable around her and she didn't make me feel stupid for asking any questions. Very informative and polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Kelly is awesome. She is very clam and answers all your questions, and takes her time when listening to you. I would highly reccomend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2007

Spectacular Doctor and Staff! I had my third son with her. I had been through a horrible delivery with my last OB, and had a midwife with the first in a military hospital. She is wonderful. I actually look forward to my annual, because of her kind bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093533].votes_count ]]