Rate Dr. William B. Holmes

Dr. William B. Holmes's Ratings

If you are reading this, you are in need of reliable, safe, communicative healthcare....look elsewhere as this doctor and medical team DO NOT provide this. Also I will add, they hardly ever answer the phone in the office, so frustrating my experience there. This particular doctor also is very into passing out pills (meds) like its candy. My recommendation is to keep looking folks, his secretary never called me back to give me my test results....bad, bad, bad!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

I really like dr Holmes he is a very good physician but the office staff is rude and incompetent. He doesn't receive messages when sent. His medical assistant is very rude and unfriendly. Only thing that keeps me coming back is dr Holmes. But you have to put up with the terrible staff.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Seems to really care - knowledgeable. Good sense of humor. Doesn't hesitate to refer you to specialist if he isn't sure of your problem.

Submitted April 18, 2009 | flag

Excellent physician. Easy to talk to--maybe social skills, but I think he really likes his work and enjoys his patients. Has a broad base of knowledge and can diagnose quickly and accurately.

Submitted June 3, 2007 | flag