Rate Dr. William B. Holmes

Dr. William B. Holmes's Ratings

Dr. Holmes was my doctor for years. In the beginning my husband and I were given good treatment. The staff was helpful, kind and respectful. The doctor was caring and really listened. In fact, at gif urging, I got a mammogram which saved my life. In the past four years, something or someone at northwest medical group made changes for the worst. The administrative office fired the best workers and replaced them with smug, thoughtless entitled staff who seem to hate to come to work. I can see why. In doing so, the doctor that I respected so much had been reduced to a man who is counting the days until he can retire. A shame.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

If you are reading this, you are in need of reliable, safe, communicative healthcare....look elsewhere as this doctor and medical team DO NOT provide this. Also I will add, they hardly ever answer the phone in the office, so frustrating my experience there. This particular doctor also is very into passing out pills (meds) like its candy. My recommendation is to keep looking folks, his secretary never called me back to give me my test results....bad, bad, bad!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I really like dr Holmes he is a very good physician but the office staff is rude and incompetent. He doesn't receive messages when sent. His medical assistant is very rude and unfriendly. Only thing that keeps me coming back is dr Holmes. But you have to put up with the terrible staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1094370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Seems to really care - knowledgeable. Good sense of humor. Doesn't hesitate to refer you to specialist if he isn't sure of your problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Excellent physician. Easy to talk to--maybe social skills, but I think he really likes his work and enjoys his patients. Has a broad base of knowledge and can diagnose quickly and accurately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094368].votes_count ]]