Rate Dr. Paul Cashin

Dr. Paul Cashin's Ratings

I met Dr Cashin earlier this year as a referral from my gastroenterologist. I was apprehensive at first but made to feel very comfortable by his knowledge of my situation and how he was to approach it. As it turned out, he was absolutely spot on and I have nothing but praise for this gentleman and his surgical skills. He answered all questions so I was able to understand and put my mind at rest with his assurances. I feel very fortunate to have had him be my surgeon. As well as his skills, he is a marvellous conversationalist and has a great sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I have been to see Dr Paul Cashin a few times now for reflux problems and am now waiting for a surgery to be booked in but i can say that from what i have read and the talks we have had i wouldn't want any one else operating on me you all ways mange to make me laugh and you are as professional as they come

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

It's impossible not to connect with and like Paul Cashin, he is simply a nice guy in addition to his reassuring manner, wealth of knowledge and surgical ability. He removed my gallbladder and performed some diagnostics on me for some my other conditions. Everything went perfectly and by that afternoon I was walking around the ward and not even remotely feeling like I'd hard surgery earlier. Paul is very clear in his decision and suggestion making and explains his rationale in a manner that you feel like a doctor yourself when explaining to others. I'd rather not have anything else removed or need to go under the knife again but if I do Paul will be the man doing it. I've met many health professionals due to mine and my sons varying and complex needs and Paul is up there amongst the best of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I have just had the pleasure of meeting Dr Cashin. After a stay in hospital Christmas Day and now Easter he is prepared to operate on a public holiday to ensure my health improves. A brilliant bedside manner, considerate and general concern are the fine traits of this man. A little laugh on the side as well ensures I am extremely confident letting this man perform my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Paul Cashin...What can I say, if you're fortunate enough to have him on your team, then you are sure to win! He is an amazing Physician, Surgeon, and Human Being and is one of Australia's premere medical assets.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

Dr paul Cashin operated on me in january i went into the valley hospital and before i knew it i was been admitted in for gall stones i met with him the morning of the procedure very sick and in alot of pain if it wasnt for him i dont know where i would be today . He is seeing my father tommorrow for the same thing and i couldnt have thought of a better dr for my dad.He has personallity and most of all nothing is to much trouble thanxs dr paul tina

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

Dr.Cashin is a great Surgeon; it takes a lot of effort to become such an invaluable medical professional including great academic achievement as well as aspiration to serve the community. He operated me on a gall bladder infection at Valley Private (May 2011). Great experience, I am still carrying his philosophical advises towards life as I am also a diabetics. He explained all those technical details with great care and responsibly with admirable sense of humour.I wish my son could study medical at Monash and become a surgeon like him in his career! Thanks Dip Bhattacharya

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Excellent in explaining everything my daughter needed to know, he also spoke with great respect to both of us. I would recommend Dr Cashin to everyone that needed a Dr that respects them as a person and client, only came across one other Dr like this and i appreciate all he has done so far and will be doing for my daughter. Thanks for being such a wonderful Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

excellent as usual.happy to have seen him twice so far. keep it up Dr Cashin.From dany.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Great manner, explained everything. Instilled confidence made you feel better even before any treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095012].votes_count ]]