Dr. Mark W. Moulton

Rate Dr. Mark W. Moulton

Dr. Mark W. Moulton's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Moulton for 16 years for routine cleaning and he is wonderful. Gentle, thoughtful, friendly, and sincerely interested in providing you the best care for the most afforable cost. If you are having financial challenges (a frequent issue for teachers) he will tell you if the filling can wait until you have saved up the money or if he really feels you need to do something immediately. We "watched" a tooth that needed a crown for two years and I have since had the crown done and it was painless for both me physically and financially. I can't imagine a better dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Moulton. He has done alot of work on my teeth, including fixing a bad crown done by another dentist that caused alot of pain (see Melazzo). All work he has done has been exceptionaly high quality work with absolutely no problems. He is very skilled, professional and personable. His office/assistants are also exceptional and go above and beyone to accomodate my fear of dentists based on past bad experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1095223].votes_count ]]