Rate Dr. Heather Kee

Dr. Heather Kee's Ratings

You can be referred by your child's Dr if you need to see a pediatrician and then you can make an appt. Still had to wait but absolutely worth it because she is kind, thorough, thoughtful. Talks to parent and child, and keeps her compassion and sense of humour even in the very stressful and busy clinic environment. A wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I took my child to see Dr. Kee after other parents’ recommendation as well as reading the comments here. Without any questions, Dr. Kee is the best pediatrician I have ever met. She checked my child’s symptoms very carefully, asked her detailed disease history, and finally referred her to a suitable specialist. Dr. Kee is friendly to child, caring, and with patience. Highly recommend her to all parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Good doctor, but the wait for her is LONG! We have taken our son to her twice for vaccinations. The first time, we waited 3.5 hours after putting our name down and the second time it was 4.5 hours! She does spend the time to do a thorough exam and answer questions. We haven't felt rushed (if anything, we rush her a bit because by time we've gotten in to see her, its past our son's bedtime and he's cranky!). I believe you can put your name down starting at 9:30 am on Thursdays when she works, even though she doesn't actually start until 3. We will be doing this in the future so we hopefully don't have to wait so long. THe first time we saw her for our son's first vaccinations, she chose to give him one shot, wait a few minutes, do the second shot, wait a few more minutes, and then do the third one. We thought it would be better to just do them really quick, one after the other. We requested this for the 2nd round and she was fine with that. It was much less painful for all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

the best pediatrician I've met, knoledgeble and knows how to deal with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Dr Kee was very caring, took her time and did everything she was supposed to do with our little son. We had the feeling she is really passionate about her occupation and loves children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

We were amazed at how wonderful she was. We would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

A wonderful doctor, very thorough, helpful and patient. My kids are very comforted when they know that we will be seeing her for their visit; they really like her. She is definitely worth the wait and the rudeness of the reception staff, which is the worst medical reception staff I have ever had to deal with. Thank you Dr. Kee for your amazing manners and kindness, I just wish there were more doctors like you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

I've found Dr. Kee to be very kind, patient and truly interested in the children. Listens well. The office is busy and the wait can be terribly long, but in the end - worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2009

We also love Dr. Kee. We go to this clinic often on a walk in basis and fromthe time we saw her we prefer to go when she is working. She is so warm and friendly. Good with kids and takesher time and never rushes. You feel like you can get all your questions and she is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

untill today, I still feel very lucky to take my daughter to see Dr.kee that day. This warm heart and lovely lady totally changed my day. She is so patient to listen and I could feel that she was totally there with us. She gave instructions so in detail and also told me what might happen and what should I do. A great doctor and a wonderful people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097931].votes_count ]]