Rate Dr. Robert C. Gallagher

Dr. Robert C. Gallagher's Ratings

December of 2012 had to have a 7 bypass and a valve repair. Dr. Gallagher saved my life. I was at 20% heart function at the time of surgery. I am now at 55% and all bypasses are working great. Couldn't have had a better surgeon. Bedside manner and sharing of knowledge were exemplary.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Saved my life and was easy to understand and helpful to allow me to continue living my life after seven bypasses.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

I had a quadruple by-pass on Nov. 3, 2010. Dr. Gallagher was the best. Very nice bed side manner and very professional, made my wife and I very at ease. Top Notch doctor, probably the best around. I feel great and can do whatever I want.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

He replaced my calcified mitral valve in 2005 with a cow valve. No sternum bone broken; instead, entered with an incision under my breast. Healed fast, no complications, pain was minimal. He is what a heart surgeon should be; perfect! I'm still doing great six years later. Thank you to Dr. Gallagher

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

I am a 32 year old woman who discovered my condition in November 2009. I chose Dr Gallaggher after meeting with a surgeon from Yale as well.I could not recommend Dr Gallagher any higher. He is calm, knowledgeable, and does not treat you like a faceless mass of flesh. He treats the whole person, spent hours with my husband and I and explained complex concepts into digestable parts. He was never arrogant or condescending, as I experienced with other surgeons and Cardiologists. He fixed my mitral vavlve with a small incision, and it is healing beautifully as I type. I had the surgery on a Thursday morning and was released from the hospital by Sunday afternoon. His staff, including his anethesiologist, was 100% professional and kind.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

THIS GUY IS PROBABLY THE BEST HEART SURGEON IN THE AREA. HE HAS ALL THE QUALITIES YOU WOULD EXPECT IN A TOP-NOTCH DOCTOR.

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

You could not ask for or get any better. He saved my life by performing quintuple by-pass surgery and repairing a valve during the same surgery. I don't think there are any better cardiac surgeons in the country.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

this physician has been rated by his peers as the best. he's my idea of what a doctor should be.

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag