Rate Dr. Robert C. Gallagher

Dr. Robert C. Gallagher's Ratings

His excellent clear explanations convey confidence in his familiarity and skill. Never rushed. Compassionate listener. Quickly earned our trust. Would recommend to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

December of 2012 had to have a 7 bypass and a valve repair. Dr. Gallagher saved my life. I was at 20% heart function at the time of surgery. I am now at 55% and all bypasses are working great. Couldn't have had a better surgeon. Bedside manner and sharing of knowledge were exemplary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Saved my life and was easy to understand and helpful to allow me to continue living my life after seven bypasses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I had a quadruple by-pass on Nov. 3, 2010. Dr. Gallagher was the best. Very nice bed side manner and very professional, made my wife and I very at ease. Top Notch doctor, probably the best around. I feel great and can do whatever I want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

He replaced my calcified mitral valve in 2005 with a cow valve. No sternum bone broken; instead, entered with an incision under my breast. Healed fast, no complications, pain was minimal. He is what a heart surgeon should be; perfect! I'm still doing great six years later. Thank you to Dr. Gallagher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I am a 32 year old woman who discovered my condition in November 2009. I chose Dr Gallaggher after meeting with a surgeon from Yale as well.I could not recommend Dr Gallagher any higher. He is calm, knowledgeable, and does not treat you like a faceless mass of flesh. He treats the whole person, spent hours with my husband and I and explained complex concepts into digestable parts. He was never arrogant or condescending, as I experienced with other surgeons and Cardiologists. He fixed my mitral vavlve with a small incision, and it is healing beautifully as I type. I had the surgery on a Thursday morning and was released from the hospital by Sunday afternoon. His staff, including his anethesiologist, was 100% professional and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2009

THIS GUY IS PROBABLY THE BEST HEART SURGEON IN THE AREA. HE HAS ALL THE QUALITIES YOU WOULD EXPECT IN A TOP-NOTCH DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

You could not ask for or get any better. He saved my life by performing quintuple by-pass surgery and repairing a valve during the same surgery. I don't think there are any better cardiac surgeons in the country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

this physician has been rated by his peers as the best. he's my idea of what a doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101067].votes_count ]]