Rate Dr. Blaise Wolfram

Dr. Blaise Wolfram's Ratings

Would Not Recommend. Poor service, Bad communication skills, Inappropriate comments, Worst office staff. Not Helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I waited over a month for an appt. with Dr. Wolfram. Two days before the appt. I was told the doctor could not see me and that I would have to reschedule for a month later. Offered to let me see the nurse practitioner just to prescribe me drugs and I refused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Wolfrum. In the past there were problems with wait times and occasionally his office staff was rude. But that was the past. Right now it's an all around thumbs up. In the last two years I only had longer waits twice. Before that I think his staff was scheduling too many people at the same time. I always liked Dr. Wolfrum so I put up with these shortcomings and did complain to him about them. He listened. And, he's always been a super doctor. I mentioned numerous physical symptoms I was having and asked him what type of specialist should I see. Much to my surprise he said I was going through a clinical depression. Now I'm doing great and just see the good doctor once a month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

I too waited two hours for an appointment. I am in the healthcare profession as well, and was surprised these wait times still exist. He didn't apologize to me either, however, I was extremely pleased with the way he helped me. He explained more to me about myself in 20 minutes than any other psychiatrist in the last 7 years, I have seen. I did not find him condesending and I asked him to send me for further testing to confirm my diagnosis. I was diagnosed in the past with no testing done. The physician said based on my symptoms, this was my diagnosis. Dr. Wolfram explained that description of symptoms does lead to a diagnosis, but I was so pleased when he said I could be tested to confirm my diagnosis. I would recommend him, but I will continue to complain about the wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

The first visit was ok after waiting almost 2 hours and he never apologized to me for the wait. His interview was ok, but he definitely likes to prescribe drugs and testing, etc, probably because he owns the place and gets money in his pocket everytime he get you back in his office. I think he's ok, but I don't know yet. I need to spend a few more visits with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

This doctor helped me a lot. I had not slept in months, I was very depressed, and I was on a medication that was adversely affecting me, when I first met him. He put me on a med that worked, and I found his visits useful, and thought he was interested in me and compassionate. He reommends other things also, like deep breathing and meditation (when I wanted to take another med) He does run behind. I think if someone needs more time, he just gives it to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

I'm a disabled person who among other things gets memory lapses. That includes forgetting my appointments. However, Dr. Wolfrum's office staff has been very accomodating to me and always reminds me ahead of time. I also think Dr. Wolfrum is a very nice guy and I'm baffled by the bad reviews I see here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

Before coming to see Dr. Wolfrum I had nothing but misery in my life when it came to dating men. It was one bad relationship after another. I thought I just had terrible luck. However, I now realize it was my own behavior that attracted one Mr. Wrong after another. Now I am happily married. I have Dr. Wolfrum to thank.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Wait for hours for a fast result. Took my mother to him for a nursing home evaluation. He put her an Haldol and almost killed her. No follow up just standard drug everyone mentality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I'm very surprised at the bad reviews here. Are these people talking about Dr. Blaise Wolfrum. I've been a patient of his for many years mostly for medical maintenance. However, whenever I was in very stressful situations he was always there to give me the best advice. Long waits are a thing of the past as are rude office staff. Top rating all around right now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107461].votes_count ]]