Rate Dr. Irwin B. Bruckner

Dr. Irwin B. Bruckner's Ratings

Dr. Bruckner is the best!!! My twins love him. He is so kind and patient.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Irwin Bruckner is one of the finest pediatricians in the Los Angeles area and a wonderful, caring, collaborative human being. He has a fantastic demeanor with the kids and works very hard to respectfully partner with parents. He cared for my three children from infancy to young adults. None of them are willing to get another primary care doctor, even though they are no longer "kids"

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

The staff is always helpful and accommodating. Dr. Bruckner is so very kind and patient. You can tell he loves his profession and gives everyone his upmost attention.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

My children went to Dr. Bruckner for many years. He was extremely knowledgeable, very caring and had a wonderful rapport with my boys. His staff was pleasant and helpful. If you're looking for a Pediatrician I highly recommend Dr. Bruckner and his wife Dr. Laura Bruckner; they are possibly the best doctors we've ever had!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2010 | flag

My children have been patients of Dr. Bruckner's for almost six years and they love him.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag