Dr. Stephanie A. Fish

Dr. Stephanie A. Fish

Rate Dr. Stephanie A. Fish

Dr. Stephanie A. Fish's Ratings

I met Dr. Fish two years ago after having thyroid cancer. I had a lot of questions after surgery and felt she was patient and calmed all my fears. She is kind, intelligent, thorough, and explains in detail all test results. She makes me feel comfortable and never rushed during my visit. I'm happy that I have chosen her as my endocrinologist and would recommend her highly.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I google'd Dr. Fish just to see if she had returned to Philly. She is an EXCELLENT doctor and has set a standard for me with dr's that has not yet been matched. Not crazy abt the endocrinologist I'm seeing since Dr. Fish left HUP. I'd travel to NY if I could. She listens well, she is thorough, wrote everything down for me (I'm so forgetful) and her handwriting is quite legible! She's pleasant and sincere. I highly recommend her and wish she'd come back to Philly!

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fish had one thing on her mind when I saw her - leaving HUP - her lack of attention to my case has cost me months of wasted time. She should have done a standard ultrasound (through radiology - not in her office) after my 1st visit. She told me one thing in the office and I followed up accordingly and then her nurse always told me something different. I hope she does better with cancer patients than non. She should have left sooner - a doctor who only thinks about their career is not upholding the oath they took when they became doctors.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Stephanie Fish has been my endocrinologist for about a year and a half. I feel confident that she has my best interest in mind. She listens to my concerns and answers all of my questions. She personally follows up with me after every test.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

Dr.Fish is very nice and a good doctor.I met her for the first time yesterday because I have known I have 3 thyroid nodules for almost 4 years now.I had a FNA biopsy 2 years ago by a different endocrinologist at another place.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

She is a great endocrinologist. I had thyroid cancer and was getting the runaround from other doctors. She immediately put me into a treatment plan and got the ball rolling. She called me during my radiation treatment to make sure everything was going ok. She also gets back to me within one day of calling if I have something to ask her. She's very helpful and if she doesn't know something, she finds out immediately and will let me know. I feel very secure with Dr. Fish and my treatment plan. She keeps up with my bloodwork every 6 weeks and calls me personally to let me know the results. She's a great doctor.

Submitted May 21, 2007 | flag