Rate Dr. Arthur F. Haney

Dr. Arthur F. Haney's Ratings

Dr. Haney is the best Dr my husband and I have ever met! He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He replies to emails quickly and has excellent bedside manner in the hospital. I have never met a Dr. That was this wonderful! I had lost twins at 20 weeks due to IC. I now have a beautiful son thanks to him that was delivered full term! PLEASE consider the TAC for yourself and your baby's health. I spread the word to all women with IC to please go to Dr.Haney! It is worth everything! Do NOT do TVC !! Do TAC with Dr.Haney. Good luck :) and many blessings to you and your family.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

gina on the phone is an angel...so sweet and helpful...his phone consult was nice and he got to the point...great guy...cant wait to meet him.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

If it wasn't for him, my Alex would never have made it . It's been almost 3 years since my abdominal cerclage and I look at my little boy and think of him all the time. After cervical cancer left me with little cervix left, I was out of options. I was a day short of 11 weeks pregnant when he performed my surgery. We flew up to see him after many failed dr promises here. My husband sent an email on a Friday and I was on the phone with him for an hour and getting ready to fly out to see him. He wiped away my tears coming down my face as I cried right before surgery. Not only was I worried about me but my unborn child who was conceived thru IVF. He was so compassionate and even offered to drop off meds at my hotel room, where I was recovering. Very rare you meet a dr that is the best of the best yet never lost his compassion for another.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr.Haney, is god sent to women like me with incompetent cervix and losses of pregnancies because of this fact. When I met him, he gave his complete attention for all my questions. Had TAC from him and had a baby safely carried till term. I can't thank him more. Throughout my pregnancy , I lived out of the country and he would answer my doubts within a day by email giving me so much of assurance and guiding what I could input to my then caring obgyn. God Bless Him.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

I visited today, May 14th, and Dr. Haney was probably the most knowledgeable, patient, thoughtful and thorough physician I have ever visited. His enthusiasm about his work is remarkable. I definitely recommend him, because he took time to really explain things. The visit lasted about two hours.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Haney after being told I needed to have a hysterectomy and that I likely had cancer. Upon seeing Dr. Haney, he alleviated all my fears. He told me that I didn't need a hysterectomy and just because my fibroids grew more quickly over the past year from previous years, it did not mean I had cancer. Dr. Haney took the time to educate me on my condition and what my choices were, and then he left the decision about what to do up to me. He is an absolute professional who is highly intelligent, yet down-to-earth, and passionate and compassionate about what he does and it shows. I waited one year to have a myomectomy (fibroid removal), and I don't have one regret. Everything turned out exactly as Dr. Haney predicted. The surgery went smoothly and my fibroids were benign. Dr. Haney is truly the best doctor I have ever had the experience to know. The world needs more doctors like him. He is a gift! Thank you, Dr. Haney, for all you did for me.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Dr.Haney has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. After three pregnancy losses due to an incompetent cervix, he performed my TAC surgery. And because of him I am able to carry my children to term. No complications. Whenever I email him he always responds within 24 hrs. I love 2k miles away.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Haney is the best all around doctor I have ever met. He is amazingly intelligent, is a leader in his field, but is the farthest thing from arrogant or conceded. He answered every question we had and did not worry about spending several hours with us to get my wife and I comfortable with the TAC surgery. The surgery went great and Dr Haney did exactly what he said he would do. My wife is still pregnant and we are hopeful to have a full term pregnancy this time. He is highly recommended...

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Haney is simply the best doctor I have ever had. Period. He saves thousands of babies lives and works miracles. He answers my emails, even 2 years later, and remembers my history and the names of my children. I love him and would recommend him COMPLETELY.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

When Dr. Haney was at Duke University Medical Center her performed a myomectomy on me in 1997. I'm now 54 years old and STILL no complications! He's a miracle worker! Thank you Dr. Haney!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag