Rate Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum

Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum's Ratings

Dr. Castelbaum and all the staff of RMA are the best, best experience ever, best people ever, is like being in a family. Thank you for everything you did for us. Eleonora and Tiziano

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Castelbaum and the entire staff at RMA (especially the Langhorne office) are wonderful! "Graduating" from the office was a bittersweet moment and I cried walking out the door! Our initial consultation with Dr. Castelbaum was informative and hopeful. He took the time to review our medical records prior to our appointment and had treatment options lined up for us. I never imagined our first month of treatment would end with a positive pregnancy test! I am now almost 11 weeks pregnant and I can not thank Dr. Castelbaum and his staff enough for the care we received!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

There is not enough praise for Dr. Castelbaum and all of the staff at RMA of Central PA and Philadelphia! Our experience was amazing and we are so grateful for their help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr. Castelbaum and his staff are very friendly, encouraging and supportive. They helped us through all the aspects of IVF and we had a very healthy little boy, which everyone there was very excited to hear and wished us the best. I would highly recommend Dr.Castelbaum and everyone at RMA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I would definitely recommend Dr. Castelbaum and the staff at RMA. From our first appointment onward, we always had all the information we needed to make an informed decision about our procedures. He was always extremely respectful and compassionate to my needs. He understood the high level of anxiety of infertility patients and always came across as encouraging and optimistic. I am not the most optimistic person and he made me feel so reassured every time. I ended up having surgery to resolve one of the primary reasons for my infertility and I was very happy with the results and the attention to me as a patient by Dr. Castelbaum. After several failed IUIs, my husband and I decided to do IVF, after one round we achieved our goal. Dr. Castelbaum was so involved and happy for us, that he was the one to actually call and tell me that I was pregnant. I would recommend Dr. Castelbaum and RMA to anyone with infertility issues, we couldn't be happier with our experience and the practice overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Castelbaum and RMA for anyone seeking to learn more about their fertility options. The entire staff at each of the RMA offices was extremely helpful with scheduling appointments, performing and reviewing lab work, medication treatments, and answering all questions. My husband and I were referred to Castelbaum by my OBGYN (whom she had also used for infertility) for unexplained infertility. I was immediately diagnosed with severe endometriosis, we discussed options and developed a plan. A failed IUI led to an IVF cycle. I received personal care and attention from Castelbaum (phone calls and exams) after discomfort from my egg retrieval, which eased my worries. Our IVF cycle was successful and we plan on returning for our future kiddos. I’m a bit sad to leave RMA for my OB, but also happy to know it’s because we were successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I went to see Dr.Castlebaum after having two miscarriages. I did two unsuccessful IUI (first one didn't result in a pregnancy and second one resulted in a miscarriage) and one unsuccessful IVF. Dr. Castlebaum does have good bedside manners, but it seems like he was always in a rush to leave after exam. I was not confident with my fertility plan. Dr. Castlebaum did not know or could not explain why I was having fertility problems. Dr. Castlebaum is not very compassionate. After my failed IVF I did not get a call from him. Just got a sorry call from his nurse. My husband did call him to discuss what the next step should be. Dr. Castlebaum suggested egg donor. I feel he cares more about getting good results then his patients. I do not recommend Dr. Castlebaum!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Castelbaum and his entire staff are amazing! They show so much compassion. I was able to send a quick e-mail to the doctor when I had a question, and he would reply, usually within minutes. They make you feel very comfortable at all appointments. You never have long waits. They are very thorough with all instructions for medications and procedures. I would recommend this practice to anyone with infertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Castlebaum and the doctors and staff of RMA were wonderful. My husband and I had issues with unexplained infertility for months. We met with Dr. Castlebaum to discuss our plan and we were pregnant after our first attempt. Dr. Castelbaum had a wonderful bedside manner and make a very emotional experience seamless and pleasant. There was always someone available to answer my questions and I was able to receive my blood work results the same day. The office hours were very convenient. Overall my experience with RMA was great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

When we first walked into Dr. Castelbaum's office, my husband and I didn't know what to expect. We'd been trying to get pregnant for several months and were nervous that there was a problem. Castelbaum, from Day 1, was reassuring, confident, and knowledgeable about our situation and immediately got us going on a plan. After only two months (and only one cycle of artificial insemination), I got a positive pregnancy test!

Today I am eight weeks pregnant and this was our last appointment before switching to an OB, and I literally cried before we left. I will really miss Castelbaum's calm and humorous personality, his ability to really listen to you, take you seriously, and respond accordingly. He answered every one of my 10,000 questions at each visit, never acting like I was crazy or annoying. I will really miss the staff there - from the smiling woman who greets us at the front desk to the one who draws your blood, they are the most sincere, comforting, genuine people I have ever encountered at a doctor's office. The whole office makes you feel like NOT just another patient - but someone who matters, someone they want to see succeed. Not to mention, they are SO quick and efficient! I barely have a chance to sit down in the waiting room before they're ready for me, and they called me with results like clockwork after each visit.

It was bittersweet leaving today - knowing we were successful meant not seeing these people anymore! Anyone who is experiencing difficulty while trying to have a baby - do yourself a favor and see Castelbaum and his staff. We already know that when it's time to try for Baby #2, that's the first place we're going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491722].votes_count ]]