Rate Dr. Marcy Mintz

Dr. Marcy Mintz's Ratings

Dr. Mintz was so patient and kind. She went the extra mile to get me the MRI test and this has changed my life. She is the best doctor ever. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

This physician is very rude. She is very abrupt and makes you feel like you are beneath her. I would not recommend her to anyone. Go to someone with a good bedside manner.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

This woman treats people terribly. She has a passive aggressive tone about her. She didn't really answer the questions I asked her. I am very dissappinted in how she treated me. Even though we are patients, we have feelings like all others too!

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Very nice and competent doctor Marcy Mintz is. She explains the issues clearly, answers all questions, and provides a full rationale for her recommendations.Her middle name is Joy and she is a joy to have around. One may wish she was not a doctor so one could have a healthier valid reason to see her more often. On the other hand, she is a doctor, which is a great asset for those needing assistance in her area of expertise.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Mintz is compassionate and attentive. Her calm demeanor and her professionalism put me at ease. She consistently followed up all of my emails and calls. The same can be said of Janet Johnson – her Nurse, who always put me at ease by constantly reassuring me. Hopefully I will not have to see either of them again, but should you need to, you will be in good hands.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mintz is fabulous. She goes the extra mile. She follows up. She explains everything in a way you can understand and she is easy to talk to as well.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mintz was a very kind and patient doctor. She took a detailed history and spent over 30 minutes speaking to and examining me. She explained the "next step" in easy to understand terms and she was not at all rushed. She is a great internal Medicine doctor!

Submitted May 4, 2008 | flag