Rate Dr. Allissa Gaul

Dr. Allissa Gaul's Ratings

Dr. Gaul is AMAZING. I have been a patient of hers for 5 years now and she always manages to find the correct solution to my issues (within one visit) using her autonomic response testing. Her use of this technique is very unique and I don't know of any other naturopath in Calgary using this extremely effective and reliable method of diagnosis. She is extremely gentle, caring, compassionate, experienced and motivated to help her patients find optimum health. And while I do have a great GP, I always go to Dr. Gaul first with any health issue for myself and my family.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gaul has been our family/naturopathic doctor for 7 years. As a parent with children, I appreciate that there are 15 minute emergency spaces available every day. Current patients can page Dr. Gaul after hours in case of emergency. Dr. Gaul regularly teaches courses (and now offers webinars), for parents in managing acute illness with your children at home. She offers other courses regarding vaccination, bone and breast health to name a few. My children love Dr. Gaul and she has a great rapport with them. She is calm, patient and has a good sense of humour. She spent time in the UK and Europe so has experience with a range of different medical models/treatments and has been in practice for over thirteen years. I find her to be extremely articulate and knowledgeable about anything I ask her about. I strongly feel everyone needs to find a doctor who resonates with them – I highly recommend you go to Dr. Gaul’s website and read further and/or book a meet and greet!

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Gaul is amazing. She is personable and easy to talk to, and treats you with utmost respect. You spend your time with her talking about YOUR issues, about YOUR concerns, about YOU. She cares. She does not push, but explains everything in ways even my children can understand. We suffered for years with health issues that MD's could do nothing about. After just 1 visit with Dr. Gaul, the issues were fixed, with suggestions about how to handle future flares! Her autonomic response testing has been invaluable to us in figuring out what is going on. I recommend her to anyone!!!

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Dr Gaul is the first DR in 15 years that I have seen that takes the time to sit down and gets to know the patient and does a full and thorough history before getting down to solutions. Dr Gaul has helped be in one session more than 3 other doctors have in the past 5 years. She is down to earth practical and has a holistic approach which I prefer. Not one to push pills unnecessarily.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gaul listened to my issues and beleived me, unlike any other medical persons. She advised me about reading material that would be benefical to me and my situation. She resolved my gut issue in one visit! I haven't felt this good in years. I was quite impressed by her thoroughness. I would recommend anyone to visit her. You won't be disappointed! She was always on time and even does Saturday appointments which is a huge bonus.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2007 | flag