Rate Dr. Claire Deschamps

Dr. Claire Deschamps's Ratings

Dr Claire Deschamps is an excellent Dentist. She rebuilt a broken tooth diligently, precisely and without any pain; it’s difficult to notice a difference with the other teeth. Her clinic is impeccable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

The office is extremely clean and comfortable and Dr. Deschamps is the most gentle and competent dentist I have ever met. Everyone there makes you feel special and they are very attentive to your needs. It is a pleasure to see them every year - my husband and I have been going to that office for at least 20 years and we have recommended her to many of our friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Patient, knowledgable, very skillful, makes sure you are very comfortable as does her friendly staff. Had been looking for a good dentist for a long time, and I have found one of the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Very good dentist. Une dentiste tres competente et gentille.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Great Dentist..including Sophie Deschamps..the staff is professional and always make sure you are comfortable. I would recommend theses two dentists as they are truly the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

Tres competente aide atrouverla solution.Dirige aux bons endroits si necessaire.Excellente dentistet belle equipe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2008

This is the best desntist I know. She takes care of our whole family and has for many years. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

C'est la meilleure dentiste de l'ouest island que j'ai trouvée. Elle est douce et m'explique bien mon traitement. Son équipe est souriante. Je serai une cliente de longue durée. Merci Dr. Deschamps

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116165].votes_count ]]