Rate Dr. U.W. Eichstadt

Dr. U.W. Eichstadt's Ratings

Great dentist! Very calm and gentle with children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Went to Dr Eichstadt, found him to be an average Dentist but he was trying to pressure me to get work done that I didn't need, and once I reached my Dental Plan limit he was still trying to sell me on more work. I switched Dentist's and now go to someone who respects my budget and only does necessary work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I'd been looking to find a new dentist and I believe that I have found the best. Dr.Eichstadt and his team are true professionals. I have found Dr.Eichstadt to be very knowledgeable, very skilled and very caring, making sure that I am pleased with every outcome. It's a comfort to be included and informed along the way while Dr. Eichstadt is working, and I find this puts me completely at ease.I am very fortunate to have found such a great dentist and would find it difficult to go back to anyone else. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Dr. Eichstadt and the staff offer a warm and comfortable environment, and exceptional patient care. They went above and beyond while working on a cosmetic issue with my teeth. I had consulted three other dentists before finally finding Dr.E. He listened to my worries and concerns and ideas for my tooth. He was honest and professional. Ultimately I walked away absolutely thrilled with the results. A wonderfully positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I am 17 years old and have had a gap in my teeth that I was forever self conscious about. They were quick and efficient and very understanding of my needs and wants and always took my opinions into account during the procedure to ensure I was 100% happy with the results and I am. My smile looks absolutely beautiful :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Just simply the best dentist I have had in my 63 year history.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have had nothing but bad luck with dentist but I knew I had to find one and have work done. I did some research and decided to visit Dr. Eichstadt. Being very nervous he and I had a nice long talk and I explained all my concerns and issues from past dentist. I have been with him for 2 years now and I highly recommend him to my friends and family. He explains everything, gives different choices of work and considers pricing. I have had extensive work done and I have never been happier with a dentist in my life. He is the best! Very skilled at his work, kind and honestly takes my anxiety into consideration. My kids think he is great for a dentist and doesn't hurt them. The staff are all friendly and professional. I don't understand how anybody can say anything negative about Dr. Eichstadt or his staff. My mouth is in great shape and I have this dentist to thank. If your looking for a great dentist look no future. This is the best one in BC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I have been using Dr Eichstadt for almost 20 years and have had nothing but positive experiences. I have had various dental issues and have always found him to be honest and fair in all our dealings. Also, he is a very good dentist and I wil never use anyone else as long as he is available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I have been putting off going to the dentist for a couple of years now. I finally decided it was time to change dentists. A friend recommended Dr Eichstadt. I was not disappointed. After examining my teeth, he explained what he felt was needed, gave me options, and informed me of what was the bottom line. I had some cavities filled, he was very considerate of my nervousness, treated me with respect, and it actually was much easier then previous experiences. He also adjusted my bite, and for the first time in years, I can chew on both sides of my mouth! I definitely would recommend him. His staff is excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Good dentist and friendliest staff, extremely professional (actually over the top in my opinion) but the main downside is he will find a million things to do when other dentists will disagree. I know because I have a relative who's a dentist and she told me all the dirty little secrets dentists use to get more money out of you. Dr Eichstadt "found" lots of stuff to do that I didn't need and he also wanted to do a root canal (EXPENSIVE) treatment on my wife when she didn't need one at all. My in-laws go to him and they have a couple of not so great experiences with him as well. I won't ever go to him because I think this is a serious lack of integrity. I'm not from this country so I maybe in the minority, but most Canadians seem to think it's "normal" for dentists to do that. I have a couple of friends that are dental higienists who confirmed this about dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119860].votes_count ]]