Rate Dr. Eric A. Potts

Dr. Eric A. Potts's Ratings

Mr. Potts was indifferent and flippant. When asked a question as to why he recommended a certain procedure he replied: I don't know. He was also contradictory in his assessment and the recommended treatment. I would not recommend Mr. Potts for any treatment or medical advice.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Potts is very caring, knowledgable and personable. I had a fusion done and there is no one else I would have used.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Wonderful caring surgeon w/ wonderful and caring staff. I had a difficult tumor to remove, Dr. Potts took the time and effort to investigate and perform the procedure to perfection! I don't think he could settle for anything less!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2006 | flag

Although it took forever to see him (in the waiting room for 45 mins and in the evaluation room another 45 mins), his knowledge and "table-side" manner was very good. We felt very comfortable with him.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2006 | flag