Rate Dr. Eric A. Potts

Dr. Eric A. Potts's Ratings

I had two appointments with Dr. Potts and had to wait over an hour both times. Staff was very nice and friendly but Dr. Potts made me feel very rushed. He spent less than 20 minutes with me and was yawning constantly, like I was boring him. My MRI showed an area where I was not having pain, so he said he could not help me. I asked if there was someone else I could go to and he repeated he could not help me. He is only concerned about doing surgery and making money. Dr. Pott's only concerned about doing surgery/making money and not the care of patients! I guarantee that is you have to have surgery then he will have an amazing bedside manner but the experience I have had, I hope nobody else has that. However, his physicians assistants were very nice and seemed genuinely concerned about my well-being. Dr. Pott's definitely has a God complex!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Mr. Potts was indifferent and flippant. When asked a question as to why he recommended a certain procedure he replied: I don't know. He was also contradictory in his assessment and the recommended treatment. I would not recommend Mr. Potts for any treatment or medical advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

Dr. Potts is very caring, knowledgable and personable. I had a fusion done and there is no one else I would have used.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

Wonderful caring surgeon w/ wonderful and caring staff. I had a difficult tumor to remove, Dr. Potts took the time and effort to investigate and perform the procedure to perfection! I don't think he could settle for anything less!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2006

Although it took forever to see him (in the waiting room for 45 mins and in the evaluation room another 45 mins), his knowledge and "table-side" manner was very good. We felt very comfortable with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102087].votes_count ]]