Rate Dr. Louis Brenner

Dr. Louis Brenner's Ratings

Dr Brenner and his staff are great. My wait when I go for an appt is usually less than 30 minutes. He is one of the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1122830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2008

Dr. Brenner is a friendly, knowledgeable doctor. His staff on the other hand, leaves something to be desired. Long waits in the waiting room (usually about an hour). Lead time on appointments average about 1 week. Very rude office manager.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1122829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Great Doctor, Really friendly and supportive and knowledgeable but had mixed dealings with office staff and nurses, such as oncve it took 6 weeks to get my bloodwork results after I called arounf 5 times. Still, if you cna get an appointment he is a greta doctor. Its just a shame that you cant walk in or appointments are usually a week away, which is useless if you are ill and dont want to got o urgent care or some anonymous ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1122828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2007

Great doctor but has a serious incompentant office staff and they grossly overbook him. Expect to wait an average of 2 hours just to get in a room, then wait another 30 minutes for him to get to the room. I have been a patient for 15 years and finally have decided to leave him becuase of his staff. They don't follow through on information, don't call back, don't give Dr. Brenner messages. I called in with a migraine, needed an update on my meds and for two days I was strung along by the staff as they couldn't decide if I should come in, or if they would call my pharmacy. Migraines are nothing to play around with and after 6 phone calls, all worthless calls apparently, I was told at closing time that I would have to make an appointment and come in. Well, that appointment was for a week away. That means I have to go to an urgent care and get rotten overmedicated care, or go to the emergency room and pay several hundred dollars for a service my doctor should have provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1122827].votes_count ]]