Rate Dr. Jerome Fryer

Dr. Jerome Fryer's Ratings

For me, it's all about decompression, not spinal manipulation (with those head-jarring cracks). After 25 yr with other Nanaimo bone crackers, I find Jerome has not only relieved my pain with gentle decompression, but has taught me so much about spinal health. His compassion, enthusiasm for his work and quest for knowledge and education in his field are both refreshing and exciting. He has made my life better.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

I went to physio for 6 months after an injury sustained at work and to no avail:( I went to Dr.Fryer and he knew what was wrong on the first visit and within 3 visits I was able to move my back properly with 75% less pain. After 6 or 7 weeks I am able to go back to work painfree.!! Thank you

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

I have seen a few different chiropractors over the years and Dr. Fryer is the best, hands down. He really takes the time to listen and does a very thorough job of fixing what is wrong. My neck and back feel so much better and I will continue to go for periodic adjustments to make sure I don't get out of alignment again.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fryer is a great chiropractor/cheerleader and gives me lots of support in my journey to a good back. His office people - Julia! - know my name and make me welcome. Always nice to go to a place where everybody knows my name. I have recommended this office to my family.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

awesome chiro ! only go back for social visits now, after 17 yr of pain, I am now pain free!!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable and personable. I feel like he can be a little rushed at times though.

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He really helped me with my back. He was very down to earth and took the time to explain everything to me. He made sure that I knew how to do the exercises and gave me many suggestions to help me. Very good at what he does.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Excellent, excellent, excellent! Knowledgeable! Professional! Kind! Supportive! Effective! The best Dr. EVER!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2010 | flag

Awesome. This guy is an 'above and beyond' kind of chiropractor. He's so enthusiastic about his profession that he comes across a little bit like an over-enthusiastic boy-scout, but wow, does he know his stuff. His adjustments are amazing. I suspect he will leave us one day to teach chiropractic medicine. I hope that's a long way off because I love what Dr Fryer does for my back. I recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2009 | flag

he was wonderful with my daughter. He really helped put her (and myself)at ease. he really knows his stuff. Exceptionally smart and openminded when it comes to all forms of treatment. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as a chiropractor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2007 | flag