Rate Dr. Dianne Lacaille

Dr. Dianne Lacaille's Ratings

To the person who says they cant get MRI results --- here's a thought: test results are never discussed over the phone for confidentiality and ethical reasons- perhaps you should actually book an appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I've been thrilled with her in depth and detailed approach from the get go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Impossible to get hold of. Utterly impossible. She's awesome at what she does but I have now been waiting for a month for a call back just from the receptionist....that, mind you, I have left a message with every 3 days for that time. It's for results from a highly anticapaited MRI I waited 18 months for. Now I sit with no treatment & my family dr won't see me until I've seen her. I just want SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lacaille for a long time. As a young doctor she was amazing, but now she’s become far more comfortable. She is always VERY late for her appointments even if you have the very first one of the day. Her receptionist doesn’t pick up the phone. Instead, you need to talk to the answering machine and play phone tag. Getting an appointment in a timely matter is next to impossible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1124657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

The doctor is good and has other doctors training or doing intakes which is very indepth. However she has changed office assistants and the new one doesn't know anything. Every time I ask a question she says I don't know. She does not return phone calls, or messages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1124656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

She is a great lady but she has so little times to see patients, maybe a few hours each week I think, becuse she is a research doctor mainly. I just had to move to a Rheumatologys who has ofice every day of the week so I could get the help I reallly need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1124655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Lacaille for many years. She is a very kind, knowledgable and caring Dr. I have a rare condition and and very hesitant to try new medications. Dr. Lacaille always goes the extra mile to explain things and she never pushes. She is very keen in hearing what her patients have to say. She also gives exceptional steroid injections! Thanks Dr. Lacaille for all you do...much appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1124654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Terrific Rheumatologist, especially in Rheumatoid Arthritis and returning to work issues. Great help, strong skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1124653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

One of the best doctors out there, without a doubt. Has a wonderful balance of medical and natural knowledge and looks at the whole picture, your lifestyle, your medications, any other medical issues you may have, family situation, support, your work, education... Just the best doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1124652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

Dr. Lacaille has been my rheumatologist for several years and she feels more like a friend than a doctor. She cares, she listens, she knows - I'm glad I have the best! You may spent time in the waiting room, but that's because she gives the time to each patient as though they are the only one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1124651].votes_count ]]