Dr. Ross Chiarmonte

Rate Dr. Ross Chiarmonte

Dr. Ross Chiarmonte's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

Added false charges to bills; had hygenist do work he was supposed to do, keeps people waiting for up to 45 minutes after hygenist finishes to do a 30 second check. Not at all impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Worst dentist I have ever been to. Has left in middle of procedures to take phone calls in a little office next to treatment rooms where you can actually hear him buying and selling over the phone. Has previously been suspended for defrauding insurance companies and attempting to destroy the evidence by deleting files. Pled guilty. Always has a different luxury SUV every time I see him and his staff harass you to come in to the office by phoning you non-stop. Every visit to him resulted in being told I needed root canals, crowns, etc. Performs ridiculous amount of root canals and when I took my prescription to the pharmacy down the street they warned me to go to another dentist because he was dishonest. To be fair to his assistants, they put up with very inappropriate comments in front of me by him and I don't know how they can take him day in and day out. He is NEVER on time and has made me wait 90 minutes before coming to see me. Do NOT use this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

HORRIBLE DENTIST!!! He 'created' 3 filling that needed to be done!! I had no pain or problems there until then!!! He did a root canal on my front tooth that has been severe pain since and just this morning my same front tooth cracked in half and the bottom of it fell off!!! horrrrrible dentist and even worse character!!! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

THIS DOCTOR WAS INCREDIABLY RUDE, AND SO WAS HIS LITTLE RECEPTIONIST MELISSA, MY DAUGHTER WENT INTO THE OFFICE FOR A FILLING AND LEFT HAVING SORES IN HER MOUTH AND 2 DAYS LATER THE FILLING FELL OUT.. do not take anyone u love there!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I think he's a great dentist. I've had good results with him and the people who recommended me to him think that he's super as well. Don't know what people are complaining about, I'd go to him any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Staff at this office has contacted the insurance company for me when needed. When I have had questions regarding the fees I have been shown the Ontario Dental fee guide and he has always been in line with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Overcharged and did not fill the teeth properly. Am going to the dental clinic now and am getting much better treatment. This dentist should have his license removed permanently!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

This dentist is ALWAYS under review with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons. DO NOT GO TO HIM! The college has never taken away a licence, he gets a fine and then goes back to work. Keep reporting him to the college and hope they smarten up and finally take a licence. Here is the link you need for the college and to make an official complaint! http://www.rcdso.org/public_protection/complaints_process.html

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125050].votes_count ]]