Rate Dr. Hamid Banooni

Dr. Hamid Banooni's Ratings

I've been a patient with Dr. Banooni for 15 years. He's a wonderful, compassionate doctor. I've referred many female friends/co-workers to him because they have had less then great experiences with their OB/GYN. When my husband and I ran into issues starting our family, Dr. Banooni figured out what we needed and I was pregnant within 3 months. He didn't send me to a specialist. He had access to everything in the office to monitor me and went as far as getting opinions from a specialist about my situation. We cannot say enough about Dr. Banooni. My husband is a big fan of him as well and enjoys his sense of humor. Your best interest is always at heart with Dr. Banooni and I'm so very grateful to have found him. The staff is also awesome in this office and his nurse, Mary, will always hold a special place in my heart. <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had my first visit with Dr. Banooni today and he is wonderful! He is kind, gentle, funny and I truly believe he has my well being in mind. I'm so happy I made the switch from my other obgyn. His assistant, Mary, was lovely as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Banooni is so nice, professional, thoughtful and patient. I am so glad that I joined Angie's List to find him!! On my first visit, I was so impressed how much he cares about his patients. I can't say enough good things about him. Every great review about him is so deserved! He has such a great reputation. His name came up at a party recently (after I referred him to someone) & everyone said that they have only heard great things about him! I am so THRILLED that I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Banooni is OUTSTANDING!! He has been my OBGYN for almost 20 years and I trust him completely. Prior to Dr. Banooni, I had been to four other doctors and none of them were able to diagnosis my health issue - two doctors even told me I was too young to have the health issues I was describing and basically made me feel like I was crazy. Finally, 3 years later, my primary physician referred me to Dr. Banooni. Dr. Banooni was very compassionate, listened as I described my symptoms/pain, conducted a thorough exam and said he had a hunch as to what the problem could be. He followed up with a few tests and hit the nail on the head! Thanks to Dr. Banooni I no longer felt like the pain was all in my head and with proper treatment/diagnosis, I have been virtually pain free. Dr. Banooni has a great bedside manner, a sense of humor and he truly cares about his patients. My husband and I are extremely grateful! I recommend him to everyone. Dr. Banooni is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Banooni is awesome. I had him back when I was pregnant for the 1st time, which turned out to be an awful experience. I miscarried at 16 wks along. We quickly found out what caused it. I happened to be one of the rare patients unknowingly born with a septum in my uterus. I had to have surgery performed by Banooni & his team of Drs. to remove it and then I was pregnant again and did great! I however, had to leave his office at like the beginning of 3rd trimester. We were all so sad, but he understood. I was no longer covered on my old insurance & had to use my husband's which doesn't cover Banooni's practice. :( But I luckily got sent to another awesome ob/gyn. He's very patient, will answer all questions, and has a great sense of humor. I miss him. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Banooni goes above and beyond to make me feel special every time I see him. I've never been to anyone who seems more invested in my health than he is. He is incredibly kind and attentive to me and always validates my feelings as real and important. He is consistently supportive and thoughtful and he always makes an extra effort to get to know his patients and find out what they need. I am a young medical professional with a chronic disease. Furthermore, I have a lot of experience with health care providers of all kinds. I can honestly say that Dr. Banooni is one of the best practitioners I've ever had the chance to work with. I consistently leave his office feeling more optimistic about my condition and safer than I've ever felt with any other providers who manage my care. He can singlehandedly take the place of my urologist, gynecologist, and primary care provider all in one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Dr. Banooni is the best OBGYN doctor I ever met. He is very considerate and knowledgeble. His bedside manner is the best. He always respond your call/ questions/concerns fast. He did a successful surgery for me to remove my 14cm fibroid. Now I recovered completely. His assitants are all very nice too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

I drive almost an hour for to see him because he is that good! He delivered all 3 of my children and I couldn't have been happier....and I still see him regularly. He was recommended to me 12 years ago by another physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Banooni, I've been a patient for 15 years and three babies and I would highly recommend him! He is a great listener, knowledgeable and very caring. Great staff, convenient location, clean office. And any OB that can make a woman laugh when she is 41 weeks pregnant is worth every bit of 5 smiley faces!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr. Banooni is a very nice physician and like the other posters said, he has a great sense of humor. He's also mastered the art of giving potentially bad news in a way that makes you still go home optimistic. I'm currently in the 2nd trimester of my first pregnancy and I am extremely pleased with my choice to be his patient. I've compared notes with other preggnant women that I know and Dr. Banooni by far seems to be the most thorough and compassionate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125191].votes_count ]]