Rate Dr. Hamid Banooni

Dr. Hamid Banooni's Ratings

I had my first visit with Dr. Banooni today and he is wonderful! He is kind, gentle, funny and I truly believe he has my well being in mind. I'm so happy I made the switch from my other obgyn. His assistant, Mary, was lovely as well.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Banooni is so nice, professional, thoughtful and patient. I am so glad that I joined Angie's List to find him!! On my first visit, I was so impressed how much he cares about his patients. I can't say enough good things about him. Every great review about him is so deserved! He has such a great reputation. His name came up at a party recently (after I referred him to someone) & everyone said that they have only heard great things about him! I am so THRILLED that I found him!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Banooni is OUTSTANDING!! He has been my OBGYN for almost 20 years and I trust him completely. Prior to Dr. Banooni, I had been to four other doctors and none of them were able to diagnosis my health issue - two doctors even told me I was too young to have the health issues I was describing and basically made me feel like I was crazy. Finally, 3 years later, my primary physician referred me to Dr. Banooni. Dr. Banooni was very compassionate, listened as I described my symptoms/pain, conducted a thorough exam and said he had a hunch as to what the problem could be. He followed up with a few tests and hit the nail on the head! Thanks to Dr. Banooni I no longer felt like the pain was all in my head and with proper treatment/diagnosis, I have been virtually pain free. Dr. Banooni has a great bedside manner, a sense of humor and he truly cares about his patients. My husband and I are extremely grateful! I recommend him to everyone. Dr. Banooni is the BEST!

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Banooni is awesome. I had him back when I was pregnant for the 1st time, which turned out to be an awful experience. I miscarried at 16 wks along. We quickly found out what caused it. I happened to be one of the rare patients unknowingly born with a septum in my uterus. I had to have surgery performed by Banooni & his team of Drs. to remove it and then I was pregnant again and did great! I however, had to leave his office at like the beginning of 3rd trimester. We were all so sad, but he understood. I was no longer covered on my old insurance & had to use my husband's which doesn't cover Banooni's practice. :( But I luckily got sent to another awesome ob/gyn. He's very patient, will answer all questions, and has a great sense of humor. I miss him. :)

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Banooni goes above and beyond to make me feel special every time I see him. I've never been to anyone who seems more invested in my health than he is. He is incredibly kind and attentive to me and always validates my feelings as real and important. He is consistently supportive and thoughtful and he always makes an extra effort to get to know his patients and find out what they need. I am a young medical professional with a chronic disease. Furthermore, I have a lot of experience with health care providers of all kinds. I can honestly say that Dr. Banooni is one of the best practitioners I've ever had the chance to work with. I consistently leave his office feeling more optimistic about my condition and safer than I've ever felt with any other providers who manage my care. He can singlehandedly take the place of my urologist, gynecologist, and primary care provider all in one.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Banooni is the best OBGYN doctor I ever met. He is very considerate and knowledgeble. His bedside manner is the best. He always respond your call/ questions/concerns fast. He did a successful surgery for me to remove my 14cm fibroid. Now I recovered completely. His assitants are all very nice too.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

I drive almost an hour for to see him because he is that good! He delivered all 3 of my children and I couldn't have been happier....and I still see him regularly. He was recommended to me 12 years ago by another physician.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Banooni, I've been a patient for 15 years and three babies and I would highly recommend him! He is a great listener, knowledgeable and very caring. Great staff, convenient location, clean office. And any OB that can make a woman laugh when she is 41 weeks pregnant is worth every bit of 5 smiley faces!!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Banooni is a very nice physician and like the other posters said, he has a great sense of humor. He's also mastered the art of giving potentially bad news in a way that makes you still go home optimistic. I'm currently in the 2nd trimester of my first pregnancy and I am extremely pleased with my choice to be his patient. I've compared notes with other preggnant women that I know and Dr. Banooni by far seems to be the most thorough and compassionate!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

I had been a patient of Dr. Banooni for 10 years he delivered 3 of my children. He is awesome.Great beside manner.Very knowledgable and personable. He answers questions to the detail of my comfort level. i have moved out of state and the one thing I regret is not having Dr.Banooni as my Doctor

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag