You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken Seethram

Dr. Ken Seethram's Ratings

I cannot believe people like this doctor. The only thing he tells us is it's IVF or nothing. He does not call us by name and seems unwilling to talk to us face to face. He is always calm and collected and may offer knowledgeable answers, but I feel like he is just doing this for the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. S was very calm but appeared to lack any ability to build rapport. He appeared so focused on sales rather than helping me overcome my fertility concerns. He went straight into options and was very negative. He did not address my concerns and actually thought I was entering early menopause based on no facts other than the delay in having a period after a DNC. He may be knowledgeable but he needs work on his interpersonal skills. He also has cancelled appts at the last minute. I would not recommend him unless you want to spend a whole lot of money and pad his income.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2732642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Possibly the best in his field! He is so nice! I cannot say enough about how good of a doctor he is. I have been his patients for 5 years now and he is just fantastic! I had two successful IVF with him. Kind, caring and very knowledgeable! Thank you so much Dr. Seethram!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Just perfect. Highly recommended. He is knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

He is fabulous doctor. When I needed by hysterectomy the care received by him and his staff was above and beyond. I felt cared about and respected as a person. I often recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Seethram was amazing. Kind person with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Seethram! He is very knowledgeable, kind, gentle and caring. He took his time to explain to us our options and risks. He was always able to make me feel comfortable and relaxed when I was nervous about certain procedures. He has a great sense of humour and made us smile & laugh. I have so much gratitude towards him and his phenomenal team on helping us achieve our pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Based on this site I expected a positive experience with Dr. Seethram but was INCREDIBLY disappointed. He was late for our appt, which understandably happens on occassion. He barely got up from his chair to introduce himself before setting in on a questionnaire. Standard process. However, he appeared bored, completely uninterested, unengaging (almost never acknowleding us) and, in the end, managed to get basic but critical information totally incorrect. While he did provide some explanations, they were scripted as "insert here" and in no way related to or integrated into an actual consultation. He showed no care towards us as human beings. He handed us a packet of info and requisitions with no explanation and left us in a room totally disregarding us afterwards. Doctor's can be pragmatic but his lack of ability to relate and engage was truly unacceptable. My husband found the office to be uncomfortably overdone and pretentious and was very uneasy. We are happily seeing another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1127090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr. Seethram is an outstanding doctor. He has a calm, personable nature who is very caring, kind, patient, professional empathetic and supportive. He is always reassuring and keeps a positive and encouraging attitude. He is always willing and able to answer ALL of your questions and makes you feel like their is light at the end of the tunnel. His polite demeanour is not overlooked and always provides you with loads of information and breaks things down in terms you can understand. He is truly amazing and I would strongly recommend him and his clinic to anybody with fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

I wish all doctors were like Dr. Seethram, and that all clinics were as peaceful, helpful and patient-oriented as PCRM. He and his staff provided me with stellar care. Everyone I dealt with was professional, caring and extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127088].votes_count ]]