You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken Seethram

Dr. Ken Seethram's Ratings

I don't know what punctuality means. I need 50 characters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Seethram has the some of the best bedside manner I have seen with any doctor I have had. He has a very calm approach which I appreciated given my medical history. I was very nervous about one of my ultrasound procedures and both he and his assistant really put me at ease (and even made me laugh throughout the exam). I never felt pressured by him or his staff and found them very polite. I am glad I was placed with Dr. Seethram and would highly recommend him and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Saw this Dr in Sept 2014 and found him to be methodical in asking routine questions; without building any rapport. After all tests were done by Nov 2014, he nor his clinic called for the follow-up results. I called the clinic in mid-Feb 2015 and was told my file was overlooked as it was attached to another patient's file. During my second visit, I felt judged and not heard from my initial visit as he had written incorrect information. He tries to be a good sales person as he was pushing the various expensive treatment options; without listening properly. I literally had to stop him from his sales pitch. He did not acknowledge or take full responsibility/accountability for the delay in my follow-up appointment. I felt that he did not care and he did not reimburse me for blood work I personally paid for. The female management at PCRM have NO respect for women... I felt judged through my entire experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this clinic or Dr Seethram as they provide the sales pitch to fund their expensive vehicles and caviar indulgences!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I cannot believe people like this doctor. The only thing he tells us is it's IVF or nothing. He does not call us by name and seems unwilling to talk to us face to face. He is always calm and collected and may offer knowledgeable answers, but I feel like he is just doing this for the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. S was very calm but appeared to lack any ability to build rapport. He appeared so focused on sales rather than helping me overcome my fertility concerns. He went straight into options and was very negative. He did not address my concerns and actually thought I was entering early menopause based on no facts other than the delay in having a period after a DNC. He may be knowledgeable but he needs work on his interpersonal skills. He also has cancelled appts at the last minute. I would not recommend him unless you want to spend a whole lot of money and pad his income.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2732642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Possibly the best in his field! He is so nice! I cannot say enough about how good of a doctor he is. I have been his patients for 5 years now and he is just fantastic! I had two successful IVF with him. Kind, caring and very knowledgeable! Thank you so much Dr. Seethram!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Just perfect. Highly recommended. He is knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

He is fabulous doctor. When I needed by hysterectomy the care received by him and his staff was above and beyond. I felt cared about and respected as a person. I often recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Seethram was amazing. Kind person with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Seethram! He is very knowledgeable, kind, gentle and caring. He took his time to explain to us our options and risks. He was always able to make me feel comfortable and relaxed when I was nervous about certain procedures. He has a great sense of humour and made us smile & laugh. I have so much gratitude towards him and his phenomenal team on helping us achieve our pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127091].votes_count ]]