Rate Dr. Ken Seethram

Dr. Ken Seethram's Ratings

Just perfect. Highly recommended. He is knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

He is fabulous doctor. When I needed by hysterectomy the care received by him and his staff was above and beyond. I felt cared about and respected as a person. I often recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Seethram was amazing. Kind person with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Seethram! He is very knowledgeable, kind, gentle and caring. He took his time to explain to us our options and risks. He was always able to make me feel comfortable and relaxed when I was nervous about certain procedures. He has a great sense of humour and made us smile & laugh. I have so much gratitude towards him and his phenomenal team on helping us achieve our pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Several ivf tries, we thought we were so close to have our dream come true. Everything was perfect until we met you. You killed our babies. Our only hope to become parents... our wonderful healthy twins...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Based on this site I expected a positive experience with Dr. Seethram but was INCREDIBLY disappointed. He was late for our appt, which understandably happens on occassion. He barely got up from his chair to introduce himself before setting in on a questionnaire. Standard process. However, he appeared bored, completely uninterested, unengaging (almost never acknowleding us) and, in the end, managed to get basic but critical information totally incorrect. While he did provide some explanations, they were scripted as "insert here" and in no way related to or integrated into an actual consultation. He showed no care towards us as human beings. He handed us a packet of info and requisitions with no explanation and left us in a room totally disregarding us afterwards. Doctor's can be pragmatic but his lack of ability to relate and engage was truly unacceptable. My husband found the office to be uncomfortably overdone and pretentious and was very uneasy. We are happily seeing another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr. Seethram is an outstanding doctor. He has a calm, personable nature who is very caring, kind, patient, professional empathetic and supportive. He is always reassuring and keeps a positive and encouraging attitude. He is always willing and able to answer ALL of your questions and makes you feel like their is light at the end of the tunnel. His polite demeanour is not overlooked and always provides you with loads of information and breaks things down in terms you can understand. He is truly amazing and I would strongly recommend him and his clinic to anybody with fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

I wish all doctors were like Dr. Seethram, and that all clinics were as peaceful, helpful and patient-oriented as PCRM. He and his staff provided me with stellar care. Everyone I dealt with was professional, caring and extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I am very surprised, that there is a doctor like him even exists. He is a gentle, kind, knowledgeable, understanding, polite person. Always have time to answer all of my questions and in general I have lots of them. Went through several cycles with him, and he was always there for me. God bless him for all of his work, but even more so for being a “really good human”.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Dr Seethram is the best doctor I have ever met in my life. He was very gentle and kind. He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. I got pregnant with my first ivf and now my baby boy is 5 weeks old. I had some bleeding issues at the beginning of my pregnancy and he encouraged me all the way through my first semester. His calm personality make you feel so secured. I recommend him 100% to anyone who has infertility issues. I wish Dr Seethram and his clinic all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127086].votes_count ]]