Rate Dr. Lucy S. Beck

Dr. Lucy S. Beck's Ratings

Extremely knowledgeable, takes time to explain things. Personable and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Dr. Beck has done an endoscopy on me and continues to help me with a swallowing disorder. She is a well-informed, competent, and compassionate physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Lucy Beck is amazing! have seen her for over ten years and she is so caring, consistent, JUst adore her and respect her as a doctor. Wonderful, helpful staff. Stimes a wait, but she will take her time with you and explain...she really cares about her patients well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Beck is the most wonderful doctor. I haven't met anyone like her in all my years of seeing doctors. She is knowledgeable, communicates in a caring and thorough way, and most of all cares deeply about her patients. What I found so unusual about her, is she calls her patients herself to discuss any concerns. She is a fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

I am a bonafide chicken when it comes to doctors. In this case, it was worry for nothing. Dr. Beck and her entire team are fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She and her staff are helpful, caring, and most important - thorough. I hope she doesn't plan on retiring anytime soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

Dr. Lucy Beck is an unbelievable good doctor. My wife went in for several tests and she not only expalins everything in detail with her she always includes me. She is thorough and as pleaseant a doctor as we have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

Dr. Beck is top notch--great to deal with; goes the extra mile and works with you every step of the way!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2009

Dr. Beck is wonderful. I went in for a colonoscopy and she had a feeling that my heartburn issues might be more and wanted to do an endoscopy she did and she found a Malt Lymphoma I basically had no symptoms and because of her instinct I am going through Radiation treatments and will hopefully have a full recovery. If we waited for all the symptoms I probably would not have been as fortunate. She is caring and a GREAT Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr Beck is wonderful!!! She wastes no time, always asks the right questions, and yet addresses all my answers and concerns with genuine care and a dash of good humor to boot (a definite plus in any but especially this specialty). I love her!!! And her staff is just wonderful too!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127124].votes_count ]]