Rate Dr. Matthew M. Ahranjani

Dr. Matthew M. Ahranjani's Ratings

He could be the best doctor you'll ever have, he is very personable and treats you like a family. He's the reason why I'm doing c section supposedly again for the 2nd baby but he promised to do the surgery since the start of my consult and ended up not doing it which is very very frustrating and annoying due to his vacation coming up. I am very disappointed in this situation where they have to send me to the hospital and expecting to have the baby that day and yet it wasn't time yet( I was like 3 days early and was told otherwise by him)Seeing him and his partner doctor didn't make my 2nd pregnancy easy. It is definitely confusing and would not recommend that at all. I will definitely switch doctor after my baby as my trust to them was gone and definitely ruined.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Ahranjani has been my doctor for 27 years. He delivered all of my children. He always takes the time to listen and explain. I can highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr. Matthew Aharanjani is such a great and understanbale doctor.I have been with this doctor for many many years and I will never change him for the world.he did 2 lapascopy on me when no other doctor was able to find out what I had as soon as I came to Dr. Aharanjani he sent me for lab work and knew excalty what was going.He explained everything to me detail by detail and even told me the meaning of what it meant every since this I been impressed with how he treats his patients and I trust him with my life.. Thank You Dr. Ahranjani your simply the best :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

I have been with Dr Ahranjani for over 20 years. He has a great bedside manner and is genuinely concerned about you. He explains everything in detail. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Ahranjani is a very caring doctor that takes time for his patients. He does a very good job of explaining processes. He treats you like a real person versus just a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr.Ahranjani treated me many years ago, & I still remember how caring he was...the best gyn care I've ever received. Would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

very good doctor, would strongly recommend him, also agree he has an excellent bed side manner, he explains the procedure and most of all listens and is never in a rush to see you. He has his patients interests in mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

a very caring doctor, will take time to explain and very sympathetic to my pain. provided several options and also discussed the outcome as well as the symptoms. He eventually performed surgery and has very bed side manners, visited while I was in hospital and very attentive to my needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127163].votes_count ]]