Rate Dr. Michael G. Mellis

Dr. Michael G. Mellis's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with him. I appreciated his follow-up and making sure he referred me to the best specialty that was more appropriate when ENT was ruled out for my symptoms. Thanks!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mellis is a wonderful doctor, especially for kids. He's engaging and listens to your concerns.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Never got to see the doctor. He was over 30 minutes late and his staff told me to expect to wait nearly an hour. Ironic since his medical history paperwork warns of $100 fines for late cancellations for surgery.

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor...can't say enough good things about him. He really listens and fully explains your issues and options. Wilma Dotson

Submitted April 16, 2011 | flag

Best bed-side manner of any doctor I have ever seen. An absolute pro!

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mellis is absolutely greAAAt! I used to suffer from chronic sinus infections. He saved me from an unnecessary surgery. I feel lucky to have found him.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mellis has seen my child several times for ear problems. He explains procedures thoroughly to me and to my child, and he is both knowledgeable and personable.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

I have used this Dr. for problems with both of my children and I couldn't love him more. He wasn't quick to cut into my daughter, he monitered her for 9 months before placing tubes. My son is now having problems and we will be back to him! He is so kind and gentle with kids. Neither of my kids are afraid of him. He makes something that can be scarry and painful for children as tolerable as it can possibly be.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2009 | flag

I had very compex sinus/ear issues and went to Dr. Mellis for several years. I thought he was terrible. I wouldn't take anyone I loved to this guy--he had to send me to Hopkins specialist because I was too hard for him. Whereas I found another ENT who fixed it.

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag

Without a doubt, the sweetest doctor I've ever seen. Loved him - except he couldn't help me. All he could do was rule out an ENT problem. If I ever do have a real ENT problem, I'd certainly go back to him!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag