Rate Dr. Diane L. Colgan

Dr. Diane L. Colgan's Ratings

Dr. Diane Colgan is very kind and caring; and, she met my every expectation. She answered all of my questions and I felt confident in her skills. I researched her credentials and learned she is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, this was important to me. I had references from others who had surgery by this very competent physician; my other friends were very happy with their results, as well. Her staff was very professional. I am extremely pleased with the results of my facelift and liposuction. I highly recommend this physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

She is the greatest!!! Excellent!!!!! She did my eyes years ago. I am so pleased!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Colgan is so wonderful and such a skilled surgeon - I am so pleased with the results of my breast augmentation that I would recommend her to any woman I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127661].votes_count ]]