Dr. Sheldon Reiss

Foreign Lang: Russian

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Sheldon Reiss has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 2627320
25/04/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful! Old Style Doctors office. Therefor you, staff is cheerful. Mrs. Green
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1064546
27/12/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Reiss is a wonderful doctor and a caring person. I've been a patient of his for about 10 years. I'm 46 and have had COPD for many years. I've had pneumonia several times and he's now my, and my husband's, primary care physician. His care of my familiy has been very thorough and he's always referred us to great specialists.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1059260
17/12/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Reiss is a wonderful and caring doctor. Earlier this year I went to him for my wheezing problem. He was very thorough. He had me do a breathing test, blood test, and chest X-ray. When the chest X-ray came out abnormal, he referred me to a radiologist that he trusts. Then this time I started to wheeze again. He could not find anything wrong with the lungs. So he referred me to his own ENT doctor. Dr. Reiss is a very kind person. The staff Tolby is great also. He and Dr. Reiss always made me feel cared for when I was there.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 707171
22/10/08 4 4 5 5 I never! get sick. Just doesn't happen to me. But upon returning from rural China I picked up some infection. This became staph and was fairly serious. Dr Reiss was excellent. he quickly evaluated it, called Ceders in advance and sent me over immediately. He did a follow up three days later and was kind, thorough, and very Doctorly. Nice man, great Dr.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 625082
26/06/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Reiss is a gem. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and has superb bedside manner. He is an excellent diagnostician. He returns calls promptly. I highly recomend him..  Respond
RID: 311205
07/05/07 3 5 5 Dr. Reiss is a very kind human being. He is very competent. I have always had full faith in him. He returns calls with great punctuality.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user