Rate Dr. Judy Moench

Dr. Judy Moench's Ratings

I saw her when I was about 13-15, on and off for a few years (I'm now 22*). Always calmed me down to be in her office, even in the little private waiting room. She had water fountains, tea, calming music playing, and lots of photography books to read while you waited for her to get ready. I always felt like she was genuinely interested in my problems, and listened, as well as payed attention to my body language and the way I was saying things. She even gave me my own journal to take home and write and draw in so that I could bring it back and we could talk about it whenever I saw her. The only thing , not even negative, that I have to say about her, just something I wish she would've done:I was having severe panic attacks and she told me she could do a cognitive exercise similar to hypnotism and it would help a lot , but never did it, even when I asked her to. Otherwise, I really enjoyed talking to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Moench is very caring and an excellent listener. She explains the therapy process and makes sure you are comfortable with it. I felt very safe with her treating me and I had very good results. She provided me with exercises that I can utilize and I can go back to her if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Moench is able to help identify patient concerns; is open and honest; is compassionate and sensitive towards her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

Insightful, respectful, professional and very skilled! She is the best psychologist I have found and is well respected by her colleagues as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I looked for sometime to find a practical Psychologist that didn't just focus on "what my dreams meant" or "how I felt about my mother". Dr. Moench focused on recognizing my triggers and helped me develop tools to use in those situations. She is expert at getting YOU to recognize the meaning of what you are saying and there often seems to be "Aha!" moments when you realize that she has directed you to figure things out on your own with only gentle pushes in the right direction from her. I would likely be in a very dire situation if she had not given me the tools to help myself. Furthermore I did not have to perpetually continue with therapy in order to feel good. I was on the right path and kept it going myself. Sometime after seeing her I experienced a significant setback in my life and very easily reverted to using my tools to work my way through it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

She is very effective in getting to the root of an issue and giving good strategies for working through it. She has been a great help to me and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2009

There are no words to truly express the positive changes you helped bring about and how much they have helped me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2009

She not only hears what you say, but what you don't say, and pays close attention to emotion and body language, which for me, is a huge help. I plan to return soon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2007

She took great amount of time evaluating me as a patient, and this determined her procedure for treatment. So far, so good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129218].votes_count ]]