Rate Dr. John J. Oppenheimer

Dr. John J. Oppenheimer's Ratings

Office staff is a nightmare! Dr. Oppenheimer is a competent doctor but he is absolutely not worth the difficulties you will have dealing with the office staff. I saw Dr. Oppenheimer several times in his Cedar Knolls office. He actually told me that working with people in his Hackettstown office was his “penance”. I nearly fell off my chair considering that is where I grew up. Save yourself the aggravation and find another practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Waited a ridiculous amount of time to see him.....rude at best.....not helpful....don't waste your time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Once I got used to Dr. Oppenheimer's unique personality, I was hooked! I (and my 3 kids..all patients of his) love Dr. Oppenheimer and would highly recommend him. We deal with food and seasonal allergies and asthma. He's smart, caring, and attentive and always has best interest of patient in mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. O was my first experience with an allergist. He is phenomenal! He was very knowledgeable, took the time to explain things and answer all of my questions. He was extremely upbeat and a pleasure to deal with. I was given the impression he is wonderful with children as well (the patient before me was a girl of about 11 yrs old and treated her & her mom appropriately)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Dr Oppenheimer is the best! He is very personable and caring. He is also very dedicated to seeing you get the care you need when others are more interested in your insurance. He is a great doctor and I am so lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Acted like he was serving humanity by coming out to us unwashed hicks in Hackettstown once a month from Morristown. Obnoxious personality. Superiority complex. Does not care about patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1129649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2009

Very helpful doctor! Took a TON of time explaining everything about my sons asthma to us. Only Doctor out of 3 that managed to get it under control.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr.Oppenheimer was very helpful, very patient, very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129647].votes_count ]]