Rate Dr. Eytan David

Dr. Eytan David's Ratings

His receptionist is very rude. I called numerous times and left messages, she never returned my calls. When I finally got through to ask a few questions she answered in an abrupt, almost angry tone and was not helpful at all. Dr. David himself is a good doctor and was able to help me with my ear issue and I thank him for that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Last November I had my first visit to doctor David. He is exactly the type of ENT doctor i am looking for. To the point, focused, knowledgeable. An expert in his field.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I helps you when you are touchy about your ears........very gentle!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

didn't hear from the office for two months to get an initial appointment..had to call 4 times before I received a phone call and then when I did see him he seemed uninterested and was not helpful at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Eytan David 3 years ago in at Connect Hearing in Kerrisdale for follow up for concern of possible hearing loss. He was extremely thorough, asked all the right questions and showed compassionate concern to my issues. He listened and addressed any issues I may have had. I'm pleased to have found Dr. David again, I didn't realize he moved offices. Any ENT issues, I am honored to be a patient of Dr. Davids. You don't come by many doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

waited so long to see and he was not helpful at all..and his receptionist is not very nice

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

The best most knowledgable doctor in this field. Tremendous bedside manner and thorough. Staff excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1130530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dr. David is truly an amazing doctor - he is friendly, professional and was very easy to talk to with regardss my ear issues. His MOA, Lenal, is absolutely pleasure to deal with and will go out of her way to make appointments and get other information to me. I would highly recommend this office to anyone with ENT issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1130529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. David's approach towards a medical condition is straight forward (the way it should be). If it was not for Dr. David it is very possible that a pre exisiting condition would not have been treated let alone further detected. He listens to information provided and does what is best for the patient. I have read some of the previous comments and I can honestly say that I have experienced some of the best direct, professional care by this specialist. His receptionist was also very helpful with providing information needed. I would highly recommend Dr. David to anyone who is in need of specialty care in an honest manner! Thank you Dr. David and office, your care is amicable!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1130528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

There are many comments about long waits to see Dr. David, and inconvenient appointments arranged. Unfortunately this is pretty standard for any specialist. These comments shouldn't carry too much weight, but the doctor himself is dismissive, arrogant, a poor listener and implies my dizziness in psychological. I'm happy that some people are given good care, I'm just not one of them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1130527].votes_count ]]