Rate Dr. Amir M. Agha

Dr. Amir M. Agha's Ratings

I saw this doctor today. I was well pleased with him. He explained and answered everything. He was very nice. His office staff was also nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

il ma fait faire des test sanguins pour rien sans trouver le probleme de ma maladie. Je deconseil de voir ce medecin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2013

Saw Dr. Agha in 2000 (this is now 2013). I am going thru my medical record still hunting for answers and as my knowledge has increased over the years (the hard way mind you ) I am appalled at many of the doctors I have seen over the years and Dr. Agha is one of them. I agree with avoid at all cost. I recall clearly even after all these years that his bedside manner was terrible. Never looked at or listened to the patient (like so many others).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I went to him for 6 years and his answer is Prednisone. When he walked in room, he handed me Bill and prescription. He said I would be like this for the rest of my life. I have a new Doctor names Holly Bastian at Piedmont Arthritis Clinic. I was off Prednisone in 3 months. Also after I went on Medicare I recieved statements from Medicare saying that he was doing blood work and Urinalysis. The last year I saw him, he was submitting blood work and urinalysis and his Anderson office does not even do Urinalysis. How do Doctors let Doctors like him stay in business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I've been battling RA since the age of 2 so I've been to a lot of doctors and please, avoid him at all costs. First of all, he has 2 offices, but if you live closer to the Greenville office, it's nearly impossible to be helped. He's in Anderson 3 days a week and in Greenville 1 1/2.if you happen to have extreme pain or need help Monday through Wednesday, they will not help you. They claim you're a Greenville patient and cannot call in prescriptions or check on anything for you, because your chart isnt there. Update to computers then!! Though at one point, it helped them and they looked past the fact they ddint have my chart. I've had to drive an hour to Anderson to have them call in a prescription and check a tb test with poor planning on their part. The nurse is AWFUL, as soon as I call in, she interrupts claiming she can't do this or that and has no idea what I'm going to ask. You'd think helping people with chronic pain, they'd be somewhat empathetic but they're not at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

He is terrible. He knows nothing. He is rude and obnoxious. I've never met a doctor that insisted on running a second lupus test. He refuses to listen. He cannot even give a proper exam. It was a waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

I have been to see him twice now and have had no issues. He has been very friendly as well as his staff. I'm not going for compassion, I'm going for help and that's what I've received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

This man has no clue what he's doing. Because of him, I've had major foot problems! I walked on fractured bones for 6 months while taking Prednisone. He had me taking the wrong dose of Methotrexate. Two years later, I'm still dealing with pain in my foot. I despise this man!!!! Be careful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

This doctor is a great doctor. I am very happy with his care. Listen, arthritis is a incurable disease, one can only manage. You go to see the doctor to get treatment, not to flirt. Don't expect chit-chats and cookies! One has to pay for service, so those who on welfare or medicare or any government handout should think that they can not get away from private practices without paying the dues, person who complains about paying a fee to the doctor is an idiot. Pay upfront for services, no need to look over any paper work so that you can grab and run. You people have ruined so many private practices by playing the cat and mouse game, don't try them here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130594].votes_count ]]