Rate Dr. Peter L. Chi

Dr. Peter L. Chi's Ratings

I also cannot believe this Doctor has a high rating, he is a****. Upon reading the reviews, it sounds like the same author. I live in the area and have never met anyone who had cosmetic surgery by Dr. Chi. He's not even board certified, patients need to become more informed about their medical choices.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2010 | flag

this plastic surgeon was arrested for rape and battery against 11 of his patients. So what gives with the good ratings.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

A kind and caring doctor you can trust.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag

I just had liposuction from Dr. Chi and I am amazed at the results and they exceeded even my greatest expectations. Several of my friends had referred me to Dr. Chi for the same procedure. They all had incredible results so I finally decided to do it. I am so glad I did. The Dr. was honest, informative and the staff was incredible. Thank you Dr. for changing my life. I will be referring all of my family and friends to you!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag

I found him to be very personnable and confident with his patients. he is very knowledgeable and did a phenomenal job on my revision breast surgery. I am extremely happy with his work. I had spoken to several other plastic surgeons in the area none was as sound and more knowledgeable as him. I found him to be slightly cheaper too. I will refer him more patients.

Submitted June 30, 2008 | flag

I have had a facelift nose job and breast augmentation done by another surgeon. It was not done well. Dr Chi revised it and did an AMAZING job. I have now found new confidence in myself. My fiends have all noticed a huge difference in me and my appearance. He has also did surgery on my friends and they also had fabulous results.

Submitted July 11, 2007 | flag