Rate Dr. John Legge

Dr. John Legge's Ratings

I had a nose Rhinoplasty about 20 years ago from this doctor. He totally messed it up. I went back to see him and to repair it, and he couldn't be bothered to see me more than 5 minutes. I went to 3 other doctors for opinions. They both stated in very polite terms, that its a mess. One said he would be "disappointed" if he had done it. Stay away from this guy for anything other than a simple procedure, unless you want to look like a dork, the rest of your life. I was referred to him by Dr.J.E. Lane in Port Coquitlam, so I'm not too impressed with him either. The operation was also done in a way, which make it very difficult to fix. Also, he did not seem to cooperate well, with my doctors, who wanted notes, from the operation, so they could at least try to fix it. PS, I will update this, if any attempt is made by Dr.Legge to correct this botched surgery. My last mame k....

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with the "tummy tuck" Dr. Legge performed in 2002. The results were (and still are) fabulous! Little scarring, fast recovery time, no infection, courteous, prompt, available, knowledgeable, "meticulous." I have recommended this physician many times over and would not hesitate returning to have ANY procedure done by him.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag

I had a tummy tuck done 5 years ago. He was very punctual and very professional. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone looking to have this procedure done. Absolutely the best experience I have ever had under a doctor's care. Please consider.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

An excellent and caring physician for carpel tunnel

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Legge performed a breast reduction on me when I was 17 and I was soooo pleased with how everything looked. I am now 23 and going in for another one this year because I wasn't finished growing at the time. I could think of no one else who could be as compassionate and great at what they do as Dr. Legge has proved himself to be.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2008 | flag

I am a 56 yr old woman and I had a tummy tuc done by Dr. Legge approx. 5 years ago.(2003) The re****s were fabulous. There was little scarring, no infection or complications. I was up and mobile within days. He also removed extra fat off my hips and upper thighs - Dr. Legge is professional, articulate, knowledgable and skilled. His staff are tremendous, they maintain confidentiality and professionalism. After 4 years the results are still as nice as when I had the surgery done and it has made a world of difference on my self confidence and also the way clothes fit. I would have him do further surgery in a heartbeat and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted May 28, 2008 | flag

Dr. Legge was a wonderful surgeon,and a real gentlemen. He made me feel at ease as soon as he entered the room. He explained in detail what he was going to do, and told me about the realistic goal of my particular surgery, and also told me about the complications that could happen. I found him to be wonderful, and from the old school which was really wonderful!!! Thankyou for everything!!!!!!

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag

Dr Legge did a breast reduction on me 14 years ago. What a mess, he ****ed me from side to side. I went to another plastic surgeon for a mole removal and when he routinly asked if I had ever had any other plastic surgery I told him, when he saw the outcome (5 years later) he was shocked. I had to have another surgery to fix what Dr. Legge did.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2008 | flag

I had a ganglion removed from my wrist-very eary surgery I'm sure for him to do, but he treated my with as much respect as I'm sure patients with major surgery get. Lovely man,also lovely receptionist. Comfortable setting.He doesn't put himself on a pedestool because of his job or education.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2008 | flag

very compassionate and approachable. He makes you feel very comfortable and gave me complete confidence in him. I wouldn't hesitate to send my friends and family to him. The procedure I had done was done flawlessly. He explained everything and totally put me at ease eventhough I was nervous at first.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2007 | flag