Dr. Joanna Meng

Rate Dr. Joanna Meng

Dr. Joanna Meng's Ratings

Dr. Meng is fantastic. After seeing her a few times, you'll get to know her and realize that she is some smart cookie. She's not there for small talk she's looking out to save your butt! Had 21 radiation treatments due to breast cancer in 2010 and still see her every 6 months. Wouldn't want any other radiation oncologist.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

Wonderful caring doctor ottawa is lucky to have her. Dr Meng takes the time to explain the procedure the medications the side effects my mother feels very comfortable with her. Dr Meng is an asset to the Ottawa Hospital

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Definitely not impressed. Found her to be rude, arrogant and uncaring.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Meng was my radiation oncologist for 10 years. I consider her to be one of the best doctors i have ever been too. She is caring and kind and considerate . The Cancer Clinic is lucky to have her and so was I. I am now done seeing her ...i was 10 years cancer free in March. When i last saw her she told me that if i ever needed to talk to her not to hesitate to call , that she would always be there for me. She is the best !!!!

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Meng was my oncologist and she was great. She was friendly and always took time to listen. I felt like she deeply cared about me.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Dr.Meng..is a very professional and extremely knowledgeable in her field..she is caring and has a great bedside manner...she makes u feel u are in good hands and is very positive and helpful while going thru ur radiation treatments...very fortunate to have her as my oncologist

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Meng is one of the top specialists I have ever seen. She treated my wife and brother, both with agggressive cancer cases. She takes her time to understand your concerns, feelings, discuss your options. Never undermines the patients knowledge or worries and always willing to help. If she is your oncologist, you are in excellent hands.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr.Meng is a very professional and competent doctor. She's been my oncologist for 11 years now and I can't say enough nice things about her. I don't know what I would have done without her and I'm still alive which I can't attribute to her as well!

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

Very caring. Beat the unbeatable tumour with her expertise. An Excellent doc.

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Meng has been my oncologist for 4 years now. She is truly a caring and competent doctor. She ACTUALLY LISTENS to her patient. I am now down to 6 month check ups and she remembers me each time .. without even looking at the file! She always made me feel at ease and safe in her hands.

Submitted May 16, 2010 | flag