Dr. Paul Goemans

Rate Dr. Paul Goemans

Dr. Paul Goemans's Ratings

Been going since I was a baby and would never think to go anywhere else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

been going to him for 15 years for me and all my family.he and his crew are the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

simply the best eye doctor around. I've never seen a doctor care so much about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Was able to diagnose and refer a serious issue with my eyes to specialists very quickly. Excellent all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2010

Wonderfully patient with both my children, 5 & 7. Very pleased with his office, staff and services. Price was very reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

I have seen Dr. Goemans for years and he has been great. More recently I took my son to him for the first time and he was wonderful with him. Highly reommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2009

I'm 26 and have been seeing Paul Goemans for the past 10 years. I have only positive things to say about him and his clinic. He and his wife are both respectful, caring, thorough and keep great records. Their facility is up to date, and use digital imaging of Retina scans in order to better serve and track changes throughout their clients' lives. I'm moving to Toronto, but I'll be coming back to see Paul for all of my eye appointments for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr.'s P and D Geomans are amazing. Would highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

I have been a client of Paul's for approximately 20 years and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. He is very good, knowledgable, and patient. He always takes time to explain anything clearly to me and I've always trusted him to help me pick out my frames since I can't see with out my lenses! He does a great job of that too. Recently he aquired a computer imaging system that allows him to take a picture of the inside patient's eyes. Found seeing these pictures very helpful, informative, and fastinating. Highly recommended optometrist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135703].votes_count ]]