Rate Dr. Diana L. Galvis

Dr. Diana L. Galvis's Ratings

I love this office and staff. I was there on dec 1, 2010 and they are soooo nice and do an excellent job... GGGGGOOO here !!!!!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag

Excellent clinical skills, compassionate, overall good experience

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag

really nice and smart. but when i got the bonding on my front teeth, it looked like weird false teeth on me.the tooth shape was not good for my face and did not match the shape of my real teeth. i am going to have to get that redone. otherwise, she's great.

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag

I have been to MANY dentists, and this woman is the best I have ever been to. She does excellent work. She put composites (bonding) on my front tooth, and it matches the other one perfectly. She uses the latest available equipment. Her office is very neat and decorated with Thomas Kincaid. Makes you feel right at home. The receptionist is excellent and knowledgable. They gave me an appointment the same day I called as a new patient with a chipped tooth. EXCELLENT!!!

Submitted May 1, 2007 | flag