Dr. Brian McNab

Dr. Brian McNab

Rate Dr. Brian McNab

Dr. Brian McNab's Ratings

Without at doubt, he is the a blessing to the entire medical profession. He is both kind and empathetic and not judgemental in any way. My self esteem and confindence has greatly improved and I've learned to deal with difficult people I come into contact with in a much more postive way. I'd truly be lost without his wisdom and caring approach.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr McNab for over 8 yrs, when he had a practice in Kingston. He saw me through many trying times in my life. He was very caring, always professional, and very kind. I wish he was still in Kingston, as I could sure benefit from more therapy!!

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. McNab sees a number of physicians as patients and i happen to be one of them (he was recommended to me by a colleague who saw him). Although I'm not that keen on sites like this (as it's too easy to get a group of people together and 'flame' someone), I feel that Dr. McNab does deserve special recognition for his excellent work. He is very personable, extremely knowledgable, extraordinarily insightful and has been extraordinarily helpful to me. I drive a very considerable distance to see him on a regular basis and it has been more than worth my investment of time and effort.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. McNab has been a real help to me. He's extremely knowledgeable, professional and empathetic. His insights and comments have been genuinely helpful. He also seems like a 'pretty regular guy' - genuinely interested and concerned and not at all full of himself. He's the best MD I've ever encountered.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2010 | flag

I don't think that you could find a better doctor out there. Really helpful and full of knowledge. I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for Dr. McNab.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag

In my humble opinion, Dr. McNab is the best psychiatrist that there is. I realize that is just my opinion.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2007 | flag