Rate Dr. Zachary S. Spigelman

Dr. Zachary S. Spigelman's Ratings

My father was misdiagnosed from other doctors so I was in a desperate need of finding a good doctor. Dr Spigelman was highly recommended to me and I took my chance to bring my father in. First impressions were great! To start with Suzette (assistant for the appointment) who was very polite and always ready to help me with any questions I had. When we met the doctor he took his time and carefully and thoroughly checked my father, answered every questions we had. The next things were the follow ups, he made us feel like he was a family member with his caring and devotion to always be there when we needed him!! It is a very rare quality in doctors!!! He cares for his patients. I just wish there were more doctors like him to make us feel well taken cared!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Spigelman is a great human being and great doctor. Unfortunaly his staff needs alittle work. My dad was diagnosed with Cancer and Dr. Spigelman was there every step of the way. He would always answer my question even call me from time to time to see how he was doing. Unfortuntaly my dad lost his battle with Cancer on 4/23 but again Dr. Spigelman was there still trying to do treatment even when he knew he probably wouldnt work. I will never forget that. Again needs to work on Staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

The most wonderful physician I've ever known. I cannot say enough about his incredible knowledge and experience as he cared for my mother for years, as if she were his mom. The personalized attention and professional care was unmatched by any doctor in my 55 years. She knew she was in the best hands on earth with "Zach". She travelled a very long way for every appointment, just to keep him as her doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

Dr Spigelman is a wonderful caring physician. However he has the worst most disorganized staff I have ever encountered.If I was sick and asked to be seen I was told to go to an ER or make an appt for 2 weeks later. Never got lab and test results.By the way when I did get in to see the doctor he had been handed my chart. He started to ask me questions about my blood disease. When I told him I didnt have a blood disease he then realized it was not my chart but the contents had some of my records mixed in with this persons records. He was very apologetic and very embarressed. Dr Spigelman,when you can get past the staff and total disorganization is great, but I couldnt deal anymore and had to find another PCP, which is a shame because he's such a nice guy and very bright-but unfortunately you also need at least an adequate staff to help facilitate care.I am not a complainer and a very low maint patient. I cannot imagine what would happen if you had a serious medical condition which required close monitoring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2009

Dr. Spigelman is one of the most thorough doctors I've gone to in a long time. He took the time to carefully explain everything he was doing and made sure to cover all bases.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2008

Dr. Spigelman is a wonderful M.D. I had the good fortune of having a consultation with him and he was able to resolve an ongoing health issue: now a diagnosis through very thorough blood work. He kept me posted about my blood work, as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Zach is a hematology/oncology specialist who also provides primary care. He is an exceptional physician who responds to any and all medical complaints, questions - anything - with incredible knowledge and skill. His bedside manner is exceptional. He is charming, funny, interested and interesting, and very, very thorough. There is never a problem getting in to see him when you need him and he is willing to call you back (at any hour!) if you have a problem. He even called me back and helped me when I had a problem with my mother who isn't even his patient! He is an exceptional physician and human being. More doctors should be like Zach!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140309].votes_count ]]