Rate Dr. Robert Quinn

Dr. Robert Quinn's Ratings

My problems was not so much with the Dr. as with his billing staff. Went to the front desk and asked "What do I owe for the visit?" Was told that the visit was 150.00 which I paid. About 3 wks later I get a bill in the mail for 300.00!!!!! I am still waiting on resolution. Needless to say I cancelled my next appt. He is part of Dignity Health group and twice now I have had the front desk tell me one amt. and then a month later I get a bill for much higher with no showing that I paid anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I went in after a devastating injury. What did Dr. Quinn do for me? He gave me hope. He cared for me; in the highest sense of the word. Everything about Dr. Quinn's office is first class. These are dedicated caring people. For me, Dr. Quinn was a guide. He guided me from darkness into the light, physically and mentally. Please forgive the imagery, but that's how I feel. A patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Quinn is a fine doctor and compassionate human being. His work is centered on helping people in really difficult situations. My wife went to him in 2003 for a review of her extreme back pain and he looked into a possibility that her other doctors did not, discovered a thoracic spinal tumor (which was easily removed) and saved her mobility if not her life. When a longstanding condition came up in 2009, he helped her through it in a way that no one else could. His staff is really caring and solid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I saw Dr. Quinn two times and both times I waited well over an hour from my appointment time with no apology from him, which kind of fit with his generally arrogant attitude. Looking at my MRI from a year ago, which did show a herniated disc, Dr. Quinn told me that my back pain was "psychological." Upon further questioning, he said that it was impossible that a herniated disc could give me the back pain I had, he was absolutely sure. Needless to say, I didn't go back to him, but an MRI after that showed the herniation had grown and there was a fragmented piece pushing on nerves and I am now scheduled for surgery for my "psychological" pain. It was very disheartening and depressing to have a doctor say that when you are in a lot of pain and looking for help. I'd love it if my pain was "psychological" and I could just think,or "destress" it away--believe me I've tried. Don't go to Dr. Quinn if you are in pain! He's not a very smart doctor and amazingly arrogant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361737].votes_count ]]