Dr. Robert Quinn

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Robert Quinn has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

28/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 2740378
29/07/13 5 5 5 5 I went in after a devastating injury. What did Dr. Quinn do for me? He gave me hope. He cared for me; in the highest sense of the word. Everything about Dr. Quinn's office is first class. These are dedicated caring people. For me, Dr. Quinn was a guide. He guided me from darkness into the light, physically and mentally. Please forgive the imagery, but that's how I feel. A patient.  Respond
RID: 2705765
10/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Quinn is a fine doctor and compassionate human being. His work is centered on helping people in really difficult situations. My wife went to him in 2003 for a review of her extreme back pain and he looked into a possibility that her other doctors did not, discovered a thoracic spinal tumor (which was easily removed) and saved her mobility if not her life. When a longstanding condition came up in 2009, he helped her through it in a way that no one else could. His staff is really caring and solid.
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $300
Respond
RID: 1289151
08/11/10 1 1 1 1 I saw Dr. Quinn two times and both times I waited well over an hour from my appointment time with no apology from him, which kind of fit with his generally arrogant attitude. Looking at my MRI from a year ago, which did show a herniated disc, Dr. Quinn told me that my back pain was "psychological." Upon further questioning, he said that it was impossible that a herniated disc could give me the back pain I had, he was absolutely sure. Needless to say, I didn't go back to him, but an MRI after that showed the herniation had grown and there was a fragmented piece pushing on nerves and I am now scheduled for surgery for my "psychological" pain. It was very disheartening and depressing to have a doctor say that when you are in a lot of pain and looking for help. I'd love it if my pain was "psychological" and I could just think,or "destress" it away--believe me I've tried. Don't go to Dr. Quinn if you are in pain! He's not a very smart doctor and amazingly arrogant!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield