Rate Dr. Jonathan A. Hoenig

Dr. Jonathan A. Hoenig's Ratings

I had a facelift by Dr. Hoenig 8 years ago and not only did it look beautiful and natural then, it has continued to be a great outcome. I also had my eyes done about 5 years ago and the outcome was great and continues to look terrific. I have referred many people to Dr. Hoenig over the years and they have all been thrilled with their results and in turn refer him to their friends. He does not do unnecessary surgery and is a true artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I was looking into getting eyelid surgery and wanted to find real patients of this Doctor. I see that he's getting great reviews here. However, I met up with 2 woman who were former patients. One had her eyelids done and had these big Scars coming from the outer corners of each eye. She told me she has a lot of eye problem now and regrets going to him. The other had 5fu injected in her face. She told me that the 5fu gave her indents and thinned out her skin area. She also regrets going to him. I had an appointment set up already but after hearing from them I decided against it and canceled.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1141631].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 14, 2014

I am very pleased with the service and results I've received going to this doc. I've been going to him for over a year now for restylane under my eyes. I've always felt comfortable with him, and never felt pressured into doing anything. In fact, he talked me out of surgery and I'm glad he did. I would definitely recommend this guy. I'm a 31 year old male.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

I cannot thank Doctor Jonathan Hoenig enough! He did an amazing job! He made me feel completely at ease during a complex procedure and I'm ecstatic with the results! Excellent Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

After having a horrible unsuccessful corrective band procedure on my neck; I was referred to Dr. Hoenig by a good friend. I am a woman in my middle 60 who only wanted to have my neck look natural. Dr. Hoenig carefully reviewed my case and with his soft caring professional approached he reassured me that I would be able to achieve my goal. Not only did he meet my expectation but he far exceeded them. He was extraordinarily compassionate, his office and staff were respectful and kindhearted, and my results gave me a natural look for my age. He was always punctual. He never rushed me and I could have all the time to review my case and all my deeply concerning questions answered prior, during and following my surgery. He is a talented doctor with extraordinary gifted hands, a good heart and a person I can trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr Hoenig was very patient and understanding. He answered all my questions and gave me some options I had not thought of for achieving the outcome I was looking for. I had the surgery and was very pleased with the results. His fees were also much better than the other docs I had consultations with. I would definitely go back to him and recommend him for face or eye procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr Hoenig is the best doctor in the world. He fixed mistakes made by another doctor and saved me from an uncomfortable situation. He is kind, cautious and knows exactly what to do and not to do. I trust him with my life. He is brilliant and very knowledgeable about what products and procedures work best for each patient. I would recommend him to anyone..and his staff is also extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

I have complete trust in Dr. Hoenig. I have had 3 procedures and had a fabulous result each time. He is a brilliant surgeon. He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He calls his patients at home after surgery to check up. He will not do a procedure unless he feels it is necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I received expert care with a benign tumor on my forehead. It was in a very visible spot and while benign, it needed to be removed, because it could have spread. The office staff was expert, kind, and efficient. I received clear instruction after my procedure and I healed beautifully, with no visible mark to this day of the previous mole that had existed on my forehead for years prior. What a relief to have it removed and how grateful I am to Dr. Hoenig for his expertise, integrity, skill, and follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Hoenig has earned his solid reputation with his skill,his aesthetic sense,and the fact that you can trust him to do the right thing. He hasn't bought it with fancy marketing props. Southern California is packed with plastic surgeons that have great offices in fantastic zip codes. I've met with several of them only to realize that many survive by doing a lot of unnecessary procedures. Dr. Hoenig doesn’t do superfluous. Thanks to his subtle approach, I continue to look like a better version of myself rather than a caricature drawing. I recently had a brow/temple lift and on day 7 I was able to go into public without any telltale signs of being “done” - or bruising. That's impressive. Not all surgeons are created equal and you only get one shot at making the best decision of your life - or the worst decision that ends with a botched job.If you are starting your foray into the land of cosmetic enhancement,I would definitely include Dr. Hoenig in your search for the best solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141650].votes_count ]]