Pretoria East hospital

Hospital

Rate Pretoria East hospital

Ratings for Pretoria East hospital

Value

Terrible!!! Pretoria East was always the best hospital, I do not know what happened but the nurses are not well trained at all! Did not have a good experience with them at all.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

Value

Worst service ever received in a hospital. Had to ask for diner, breakfast, never had an idea what was happening.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Value

Stay away! In the orthopedic ward (with foot and knee patients) a water leak in the basin of the toilet was only fixed 2 days later. I had to ask 4 times for my drip to be without pain when it is in. I was told “it’s a foreign object and your body will feel this way” The 4th drip was bearable and only when I had my hand raised on a pillow. Unfortunately still not right but it does not help complaining to nursing staff or your case manager in this hospital. (A month after discharge I still had a bump on my hand from the final drip) The worst though was the night staff refusing pain medication after my foot operation and me having to wait 40 minutes for a bedpan. The constant bumping of trolleys at night further makes sleep impossible. In the ward you will only get a steel bedside table and the rest of your possessions you need to store around your bed on the floor. After this horrific ordeal I am just grateful I survived state care in a private hospital.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Value

Service at Pretoria east Hospital is excellent. Personal are so friendly and understanding. Been to other hospitals and find that Pretoria East Hospital beat them all! thank you and keep up the good work and smiles.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Value

Warning , if you do have a choice please use another hospital.. . I'm not going to waste my energy explaining my total dissatisfaction and frustration with a place that should not be calling itself a hospital. DON'T USE PRETORIA EAST HOSPITAL.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Value

I had a hip replacement in 2018 and has been véry happy with the specialist and the ward staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Value

Horrible my uncle, my cousin and a friend died in a space of 1.5 years. The staff unfriendly, rude, very strict on visting times because they could be caught at any minute sitting around doing nothing. I witness staff on their cell phones in ICU, the same phone they were texting in the taxi, a syringe fell on the floor, picked up and used on the patient. I should have recorded it for evidence but our focus was on the patient.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Value

Very good qualified staff especially in ICU. Efficient and effective. Tahk you for your excellent care

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Value

I’ve been there several times but not again !! The nursing staff are the worst doctor hey are understaff to try save money and have money net spinner Doctor’s that operate intercut operation late at night that clearly need to more concentration care and effort that fitting in another couple of Rk’s for the night.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Value

My mom almost DIED in Pta East hospital and due to negligence her life is now ruined. A definite NO from our whole family.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Doctors at Pretoria East hospital

Dr. Antonio Coccia-Portugal

Dr. Antonio Coccia-Portugal

Latest Rating

Dr. Coccia-Portugal is certainly a most knowledgeable, kind and helpful oncologist. May God bless and keep her. Thank you, Doctor!