Jefferson General Hospital

Hospital

Rate Jefferson General Hospital

Ratings for Jefferson General Hospital

Value

Patient services are woefully inadequate. Wait times are awful as is communication. They're a monopoly, so you literally have no other choice in Port Townsend. Get your act together!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Value

I went to the ER I was triaged and did a urine test then sat in the waiting room for 3 hours I decided to go home. I was the third person to walk out in that time frame. The lady who left before me was told if she signed out she WOULD NOT be charged. Now I get a bill and I call billing and I am told I have to pay because I was triaged well so was the other lady who was told she WOULD NOT be charged. Funny how two patients are treated so differently. THERE IS SOME FUNNY BUSINESS GOING ON THERE!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Value

One hand knows not what the others are doing. Was treated like part of a herd. There is very little attention to an individual patient. I guess it's the only game in town, so I had no choice as to where I had my Doctor's orders fulfilled. I will go all the way to Seattle in the future

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Value

I wouldn't take my dying dog to JGH! Not a good hospital. Everyone knows everyone and your business gets around town fast. It seems like they have better things to do then treat patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Doctors at Jefferson General Hospital

Dr. Richard R. Lynn

Dr. Richard R. Lynn

Latest Rating

Dr Lynn is the most knowlegeable doctor I've had. He has come up with help for my complicated health problems; heart, diabetous, ulcers, high blood pressure, arthri... Read more

Dr. Fernando E. Lamas

Dr. Fernando E. Lamas

Latest Rating

Worst doctor ever. Billing Department did not bill my insurance.