Jefferson General Hospital

Jefferson General Hospital

Hospital

Rate Jefferson General Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Jefferson General Hospital

Value

I went to the ER I was triaged and did a urine test then sat in the waiting room for 3 hours I decided to go home. I was the third person to walk out in that time frame. The lady who left before me was told if she signed out she WOULD NOT be charged. Now I get a bill and I call billing and I am told I have to pay because I was triaged well so was the other lady who was told she WOULD NOT be charged. Funny how two patients are treated so differently. THERE IS SOME FUNNY BUSINESS GOING ON THERE!!!!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2016 | flag

Value

One hand knows not what the others are doing. Was treated like part of a herd. There is very little attention to an individual patient. I guess it's the only game in town, so I had no choice as to where I had my Doctor's orders fulfilled. I will go all the way to Seattle in the future

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Value

I wouldn't take my dying dog to JGH! Not a good hospital. Everyone knows everyone and your business gets around town fast. It seems like they have better things to do then treat patients.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag