Lds Hospital

Hospital

Rate Lds Hospital

Ratings for Lds Hospital

Value

Everyone at lds hospital was wonderful to me. The dr. , Nurses and technicians were splendid. This is my choice for care.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Value

I delivered my first baby here and it was a wonderful experience. The nurses were so friendly and always willing to listen and the doctors were really great. The food was pretty bad, so I recommend having family bring you things if you can get it.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Value

Did not have a good experience in the ER after a car accident. Was left alone for 2 hours, no one brought ice for my injuries or checked to see if I needed water or anything. They did x-Rays but no other tests & missed the accident had herniated a disc.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Value

I recently had to have several surgeries for breast cancer. The facility was modern, clean and well-staffed. Everyone was well-trained, and my stay was as pleasant as could be, under the circumstances. I am grateful for the kind care that I received.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Value

My husband had outpatient surgery there the day before Thanksgiving. We had great service. If you want to get in and out of the hospital fast... Do it the day before a holiday. We were the only ones there. He had two surgeries that day and they went very smooth.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013