Highland Ridge Hospital

Hospital

Rate Highland Ridge Hospital

Ratings for Highland Ridge Hospital

Value

No communication with parents. They like to cause problems not fix them.They like to blind side you and upset you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Value

a.) I was frequently ignored by staff. b.) I often overheard nursing staff sitting in the nurses station, bashing on other current patients (wonder what they had to say about me when I wasn't sitting around?!). c.) I saw my therapist once, for about 15 minutes in the entire 7 days I was there. They stated that that is their protocol, and that they don't have therapists meet with patients more than that, per week (I would expect that poor of care quality from a non-profit, but this is a for-profit agency and was billing my insurance over a thousand a day!). d.) I was given another patients medication on more than one occasion. e.) When I wasn't getting the wrong medication (IE, medication of another patients), the nursing staff was usually "running behind" by at least three hours on getting patients any of the regularly scheduled medications. f.)I came out worse once leaving, than the state of mind I had been in when I initially arrived!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Doctors at Highland Ridge Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.