WEATHERFORD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate WEATHERFORD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for WEATHERFORD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

Value

My son is 6. He was scheduled to have surgery on his mouth and could not eat anything the day of the surgery. Our appointment time was 10:15. We were 30 min early . It's now after lunch time and he has still not been seen. I believe if you schedule a child for surgery and they can't eat you should not schedule them for in the morning and wait untill the afternoon before you even call him in for his surgery. Most places I have been get you in with 30 min of your appointment time. I will avoid any scheduled operations or surgeries in the future. I think they should think about patients needs instead of how much money can they pack into the waiting room.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Value

Recently was admitted through the ER. The ER nurses and doctors were wonderful. Everyone was very attentive. I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Value

I am a diabetic insulin dependant on a pump. I had an infection and it caused me to go into DKA. While they held me in a room my bloodsugar slowly going down with humalog shots they gave me. Then they served me food one being some kind of fruity protein drink that was thick with lots of sugar. I asked the nurse if I was going to be given a shot for it or if I needed to bolus myself. The nurse told me she didnt know and to not worry about it. I was going to take insulin but there were'nt nutrional facts listed. So I didnt take insulin when my nurse came back into take my bloodsugar, which had been in the 200's now it's in the 600's. The nurse ran out of the room and had a shot of R and stabbed it into my deltoid muscle, insulin bounces off of muscle so this shot did't do any good. So, I started dosing myself to improve my condition the doctor blamed me saying I should have known to dose myself at the beginning even though I was in their care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Doctors at WEATHERFORD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

Dr. David J. Findlay

Dr. David J. Findlay

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Findlay really cares about each patient and will take the time to talk with you.

Dr. Jon-Paul Harmer

Dr. Jon-Paul Harmer

Latest Rating

Great Doctor! Had problems with my back and he did a procedure on it. Within a few days I was able to enjoy life again, pain free. I would highly recommend him.