Tomball Regional Hospital

Tomball Regional Hospital

Hospital

Rate Tomball Regional Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Tomball Regional Hospital

Value

Horrible horrible visit for kidney stones. ER nurse was inbelievably rude, no compassion. Yelled at me it was awful.

Submitted May 18, 2016 | flag

Value

I went to the ER at this hospital due to threatened miscarriage on a Sunday night. I was treated well by the nurses and the doctor was very kind and informative. Blood was drawn and an Ultrasound was conducted by a kind, professional and knowledgeable technician. The phlebotomist was the only bad experience -she dug around in my vein without producing any blood and ended up drawing from my hand. I was in and out in about 2.5 hours. Not bad.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2014 | flag

Value

It was horrible at Tomball Hospital. At about 4:30 pm I went the ER with chest pain. After some time and a few standard tests the ER doc told me that since I had already had 2 stress tests done that I needed to have a heart cath done. I finally agreed and stayed. At 1:00 in the afternoon the next day they came to my room to take me for my STRESS TEST. I told them I was there for a heart cath and that I have already had 2 stress tests. They are so stupid, I finally left at 6:40 without getting any test. Starved to death and dizzy and wasn't even offered a wheelchair ride down to the car. This hospital is the absolute worst.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag