Christus St Michael Health Syst

Hospital

Rate Christus St Michael Health Syst

Ratings for Christus St Michael Health Syst

Value

If you wish to be neglected and spoken down to this is the hospital for you. If you enjoy nurses that roll their eyes each time they enter the room this is a good place also.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Value

Do not go to this ER if you are female and think you may be having a heart attack. The ER does not take women’s chest pain seriously, if you are a man by all means carry one. A man with chest pain and completely normal diagnostics will be admitted for observation.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Value

If there is anyway possible to avoid an ER visit here or any day surgery care I encourage you to do so. The nursing staff is hateful and has strong sense of entitlement. One of the ER nurses made fun of my profession because she didn’t think I was good enough to belong in her lofty presence.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Value

St. Michaels was very good to my family during my Fathers final days, prior to leaving the hospital I thanked the nursing staff and commended their work. The RN taking care of him looked at me coldly and said “we don’t need to be told how good we are.” That pretty much ruined it for me. Since St. Micheals doesn’t need praise I sure won’t bother giving it. I will comment on their overinflated ego and remind them other hospitals do exist!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Value

ER is fairly typical they believe heart disease gender specific. A man goes in with chest pain and is admitted for a heart cath even if all tests are negative, a woman goes in with chest pain and is sent straight home. The ER nurses are horrible.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Value

A beautiful building does not entitle nurses to have an attitude and be rude to family members. If you have a loved one there get ready. After many years I realize St. Michael not only condones this conduct they encourage it!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Value

Hateful staff, they are so unkind to patients and their families. I tried to ask an ER nurse a question about my Mothers discharge and her reply was "I don't care what you do with her."

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Doctors at Christus St Michael Health Syst

Dr. JAMES M. Hurley

Dr. JAMES M. Hurley

Latest Rating

Best doctor!!!! Kind, extremely gifted, talented Doctor and truly best in this area.

Dr. Gregory A. Richter

Dr. Gregory A. Richter

Latest Rating

Superior doctor, he is thorough and listens to his patients, I would recomend him to anyone. He resolved a significant problem that an Internal Medicine physician ig... Read more

Dr. Freddie L. Contreras

Dr. Freddie L. Contreras

Latest Rating

He is a very missed doctor. My family and I thank god for him everyday. He is the smartest, kindest, most caring doctor I have ever met. God will bless this man! Tha... Read more

Dr. Ronald D. Rush

Dr. Ronald D. Rush

Latest Rating

Girl at front desk was so rude and hateful !! Very unprofessional !! Will talk bad about this clinic for years !!

Dr. Erik Jacobsen

Dr. Erik Jacobsen

Latest Rating

I had a heart attack back in August 2010. From the moment I entered the emergency department Dr. Jacobsen was in a treatment room within 5 minutes. I coded that nig... Read more

Dr. Glen Roundtree

Dr. Glen Roundtree

Latest Rating

Dr.Rountree is the best urologist i know,as i am a paraplegic with more than your average problems.He is very willing to help with my problems,very helpful and court... Read more