Baylor Medical Center At Irving

Baylor Medical Center At Irving

Hospital

Rate Baylor Medical Center At Irving

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Baylor Medical Center At Irving

Value

Great experience with outpatient radiology and MRI

Submitted Sept. 18, 2015 | flag

Value

After ER and then admission, I had to wait over 13 hours for any hydration. I was NPO, but no Dr ordered IV fluids. Then, the pain meds ordered were very low, especially for someone who has had to take narcotics and numerous neurolytic pain blocks prior to admission. Only when I demanded to see my charge nurse did anything get changed, because the doctor on the floor "suddenly showed up"! The nurse for that day did not bother himself to realize I was not being cared for properly. During my 3 week stay, only 2 of the approximate 15 nurses treated me with respect. The remaining were condescending, and treated me like I was stupid, made excuses for their poor performances.

The cleaning staff did not dust mop or mop daily. There was plastic wrappings on the floor for 4 days. I finally picked it up.

I will not go back to this hospital, even if I was not breathing. Take me to another place instead!

Submitted May 11, 2015 | flag

Value

A friend's mother broke her arm and shoulder and was taken to Baylor Irving on 7/26/12. She is 86 years old and was released without any social services referral. At home she was unable to care for herself, was not ambulatory, could not go to the bathroom, and in extreme pain. Baylor refused to provide any services and her son was told she would not be readmitted. They just kick her out, without any concern about her ability to care for herself.

Submitted July 29, 2012 | flag