CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER

Value

Went to ER twice and was shocked that both times no one was at the front ER admission desk. I should have known after the first visit not to return the second time. From now on I will drive to a hospital a little farther from my home when I need an ER. The drs were great however but I will not visit this ER again b/c no one was at the front desk. Baylor on Warren is better choice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Value

Awesome facility, very fieindly staff and cleanest hospital I have ever been too.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Value

Best hospital experience I have ever had. Both of my children were born there and I would have no problem recommending the hospital to anyone. The facilities are clean. The staff is extremely helpful. They even provided a special meal on the first night of our visit.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Value

Despite questioning the discharge nurse, I was improperly discharged resulting in a second surgery and $40,000.00+ in additional medical bills.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Value

ER 2 yrs ago saved my life, the Dr. on duty knew immediately what MRSA, after having been to a ENT Dr. and an Internest who was clueless, and a Dermatologist. I could have died if it where not for the quick thinking Dr. at the ER at Centennial Hospital in Frisco TX.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Value

Many of the staff are rude and my regular doctor and his partners left the hospital for better conditions. Good luck you'll need it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Value

The doctors do not speak with each other. Every one ask the same questions over and over, then charge you $800 each time they walk in the room. HORRIBLE SERVICE. They had to bring a doctor from outside to diagnose after 3 could not figure out a blood clot.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Doctors at CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER

Dr. Richard C. Nail

Dr. Richard C. Nail

Latest Rating

For all the time we have visited, Dr Nail has been on point and explained things carefully. He does not over prescribe and also doesn't make things out to be bigger... Read more

Dr. P. Clay Alexander

Dr. P. Clay Alexander

Latest Rating

I am Deena, If I ever have the chance to meet this gentle men !!! I had my baby 20 years ago as a single mom, concerned sad and upset to have a male physician, but ... Read more

Dr. Scott E. Neumann

Dr. Scott E. Neumann

Latest Rating

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable. If his schedule is full, they always work me in to see one of the PAs who are wonderful too.