Centennial Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Centennial Medical Center

Ratings for Centennial Medical Center

Value

I have been a patient several times ,6 previous surgeries with an approaching surgery soon at centennial. I have been a patient in the ER along with several family members as well. I just had my preop testing yesterday. I would go no where else. I would also just like to say I worked at Centennial for my last 5 years as a R.N. and I have a inside perspective with obviously medical experience and have never worked with such competent , careing people. One final point I would like to say my heart goes out to Mrs. Sherrod for the loss of your mother. I do know one of my previous patients who was to be discharged an hour prior suddenly changed with a pulmonary embolism and was sent to ICU. Obviously I wasn't there for all the details and I'm not defending the hospital I just know from a nurse perspective who has experienced a similar situation a patient's condition can change in a second and I will keep you in my prayers that God will comfort you and your family through this difficult time.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Value

Always had a great experience with them. Attentive, caring & friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Value

Way under staffed!! They don't even have any aids helping the nurses here! It takes 45 minutes to 1-1/2 hors to get a response from the nurse because she is doing EVERYTHING on the floor.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Value

Never fully understood what was wrong with me and didn't treat severe in ear infection

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Value

Could update chairs in the patient rooms to where they are more comfortable and better to sleep on if a parent/ relatives stay with their loved ones.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Value

Bad experience my mother came up dead T this hospital her unexpected unanticipated death day she was to be discharged my mother's name ms southall she was on 8th floor very suspicious death that centennial hospital will do anything to keep me quite Tessa Sherrod foster already tried to intimidate me at a Keith sweat concert like she had something in her purse be aware of her she knew all about my mother's unexpected death she is a nurse know she had just got her license before my mother came up dead ms southall who do you know that comes up dead on the day they are to be discharged to go my face book page Lisa Sherrod Southall also be aware of cnt Linda Debit who worked at the towers at Centennial Hospital who has left and know works old hickory rehab oldhickory Tessa Sherrod Foster works at select specialty and part-time at Stallworth rehab

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Value

My mother me. Spitball died unexpected on the 8th floor at this hospital from overdose of medication on the day she was to be discharged from centennial hospital no one notified family that she had turned for worse I kept calling my mothers room finally someone answers her phone and said is this her daughter your mother ICU hospitals don't have caller ID I called for about 20 minutes right before I decided to call to see why she was not answering her phone I got there in about 15 to 20 minute.my mothers room was spotless cleaned for a coded patient and charge nurse Antoinette was in there acting strange when we saw her she had no explanation when I asked her why weren't we notified all she could say get your mothers belongings and talk with her Dr Lois Johnson at first clinic all he said was that she had a stroke I have since been trying to investigate my mother's unanticipated death murder at this hospital there is souch more to this story go to my face book page Lisa Sherrod southall this hospital along with my mother's Dr covered up her unexpected death she was looking forward to coming home to cook for her sister that was coming in town instead her sister had to see her sister dead

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Value

I delivered my 5th child by c section at this hospital. It was very clean, the staff was very carrying, patient, understanding, and attentive. I don't think I've had a better delivery or hospital stay anywhere. It felt as much like home as a hospital can, it was a very beautiful facility. I can't say enough about the warmth of the staff. They were very understanding and caring and addressed all my concerns and fears. My Dr.was wonderful, the entire staff was. The surgical team was so amazing. This was just a really great experience because of this hospital. Five stars all around.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Value

I go to several doctors at Centennial and wouldn't think of going to another hospital !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Value

This hospital is great. I have been sick for over 10 years with kidney failure. Its clean. The operating rooms are clean and bright. love the staff. I dont go anywhere else. . Been to a couple of the other hospitals.. Shocked by how out of date and cold they seem. Cmc is a place to be proud of.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015